04

Haystttt......This will be a long Journey for me

ᴊɪᴍɪɴ

After She went home. I went to my office and i checked the contract she signed...

I can do this just a couple of months and my life and her life will come back to it's normal cycle...

i just need to wait..

Then a Knock was heard at my door. The person opened the door which turned out to be the flirty maid i have in this household

"What do you need?" I asked her with a disgusted tone. She then went up to me and said "I need you."  I looked at her with a disgusted expression written in my face. "Well... Sorry Not sorry but i don't need you. And also you're FIRED!" I said. She looked at me shocked from what i aforementioned. 

She had an angry expression and her tears attempting to fall  as she went out of my office. 

I really hate flirty Girls!

мyѕтerιoυѕ

I finished checking some files from the company that my dad has sent to me..

I went inside of my room and jumped on my bed. I opened my phone and went to the Mina girl's number and i texted her that she should go to my house tomorrow at exactly 8:00 in the morning. I waited for her reply, and after a few minutes my phone beeped, I saw her reply she said okay and i told her to wear a formal attire because we will go to an Company Anniversary which she agreed.

I turned off my phone and did my night routine

And drifted to sleep....

ѕaмιravιray

I woke up at 7:00 and i quickly did my morning routine and went down to eat my breakfast.

My maid then went to me. "Mr. Park, Ms. Myoui just arrived." She said. "Tell her to go here" I said and continued eating my breakfast. I saw her coming while she fixed her dress

She was wearing this red off - shoulder dress that hugged her curves perfectly. With her hair tied up.

"Uhhh hey?... Jimin? are you thereeee???" I snapped out and i didn't notice i was staring at her for a while. "Uh-uhh yess... Take a seat." I said in a formal way.

"Sooo...... Mina you will start living with me tomorrow. I suggest when you got home today you should fix you things, because my driver will pick you up tomorrow at 9:00 in the morning. I won't be here because i will have meeting with my father and some of the business investors tomorrow. And i trust you to behave in the house while i'm gone. Is that clear to you?" I asked her.

"uhh yeahh, sure... but what time would you be home tomorrow?" She asked. "Maybe... Around 5 or 6 in the afternoon. Why do you need something?"

"Ohh no. I was just asking" She said "Just call the maids if you need something" I said. She smiled a little and nodded.

"Well I think we should get going now. They must be waiting for us, because i told them I already have a wife" I said and smirked at her. She looks very shock and i find it funny.......