05

ᴍɪɴᴀ

We arrived at the party on time

Then some couple went towards us

"ohh hey Mr. Park Jimin" The guy said. "Well hello Mr. Kim Taehyung" Jimin replied.

The couple looked at me with curiosity in his eyes. "Who is this wonderful lady beside you, Park?" the girl beside the taehyung guy asked, then she continued.

"By the way, I'm  Minatozaki Sana. It's nice to meet you" She offered her hand.

"Nice to meet you too I'm Myou Mina" I said and accepted her hand with a  genuine smile

"Yup, she is Mina. My wife... "

"Your what?!?!" They both said in shock. "I said, She's my wife. W-I-F-E. Wife." He said emphasizing each word.

"H-how... What..... Why..? Then why doesn't she use your last name? " Taehyung said in disbelief.

"Yes she is my wife. Long story short. We got married. And to answer that last question is because, we just got married recently. She's still not used to using my last name. " She was sensing the sarcasm in his voice. "Well if you would excuse us we would want to go to our seat." He forced a smile.

While walking our way to the seats, there people greeting Jimin. We'll what can I say his company is very famous.

We finally reached the table seeing much more people, laughing and having such a conversation. A guy went to us greeting Jimin with a bro hug. Looks like they last saw each other a long time ago. The guy looked at me and handed his hand for a handshake.

"Good Evening Ms...?" He asked. But before I could even answer Jimin already interrupted. "She's not a Ms she's Mrs. She's Park Mina. " He said.

Everyone in the table stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

"Ehhh...?"

“Dafuq? "

" Left the bachelor life ehh"

"Good Luck men"

"Dear Namjesus, guide our friend --"

"Shut the fuck up dude!"

Gosh this is so embarrassing!

"Eyyyy Welcome to the Brotherhood, Brotha!" A guy went to us then hugged Jimin. "Hey I'm Yoongi. And you are?"

"I'm Mina. Nice to meet you. " I smiled a bit and bowed to all of them, because I was still embarrassed.

"Well this calls for a celebration. We should meet up some other day. Boys night out ey? You pay for the drinks because you just got married." He said then tapped Jimin's shoulder. "Wha--" He couldn't finish what he was about to say everybody already shouted celebrating.

I heard him sigh and shook his head, then pulled a chair for us.

A girl beside me looked a t me then smiled, "Hi I'm Jihyo! Nice to meet you! Hope your enjoying the party. Sorry about my husband, he already had drank a bit too much alcohol just before you guys came. " She said in a apologetic tone. "Hey, Nice to meet you too. No worries it's okay." I gave her a reassuring smile.

The party finally started. Introducing many people in the business industry. I decided to just get some food first because this is taking too long. I'm already hungry.

When I was about to stand up, someone held my hand. I looked down seeing Jimin, with a look, like he's asking me where I'm going.

"I'm just going to get food. You want me to get you some food?" I asked. While he just shook his head as a no.

One thing I learned from him, He's a  man of few words.

I went to the buffet table. There was a man wearing all black, His body was covered from head to top. Before I could even walk away from him, He swep away all of the plates infront of me.

I couldn't react fast because of what happened, but I saw the man smirking at me before walking away. The guards tried to follow the man, but he was just too fast.

Jimin went to me. With worry in his eyes? Or maybe just pity..

"Hey, what happened?!"