Chapter 1

I don't have the material of my other stories at the moment so I'm writing this, I used some of the script from the game, I also don't own undertale or the characters
This is a Frisk x Mettaton story, yes it's a weird pairing but Frisk has been paired up with everybody. Frisk is a female in this story and Mettaton is male but he was already male, I don't actually know how old Frisk is but I'm going to make her 17 in this.

Frisk was walking up Mt. Ebbot, she was crying, she hated her life nobody liked her which meant she had no friends. The kids at her school made fun of her for not only being short for her age but she also was selectively mute. Only talking to people who cared to listen or she felt comfortable around, her parents were of no help they took care of her but they didn't care about her. So Frisk decided to leave to Mt. Ebbot where no one returns, it wasn't like anyone was going to miss her which was why she was crying now. Since she was crying she didn't notice the hole that only a second later she fell into and the fall knocked her out. When Frisk woke up, she was looking up at the hole she fell into, she noticed it was still daylight and she wasn't going to be able to climb her way out of the cave she was in. Frisk looked around the cave she was in, she was laying on a bed of golden flowers and luckily she found a way out of the tiny cave she was in. (Honestly where am I) Frisk thought as she got up and walked out of the cave, eventually she reached another little cave with a single golden flower in it. (Why is there only one flower here) Frisk thought as she approached the flower, when she was only a foot away from the flower, the flower started to speak, that's when Frisk realized it had a face.
"Howdy, I'm Flowey.....Flowey the flower. You're new to the underground aren'tcha, gosh I bet you're so confused, I guess little ol' me will have to help you."
Frisk didn't have time to think about how a flower was talking to her. She was too confused on how her and Flowey got into a dark room with a box with a tiny red heart in it, it was in between her and Flowey. In front of her was the words fight, talk, items, mercy (What is going on, what are these) Frisk stared at the words.
"See that heart, that is your soul, it starts off weak but will grow stronger with LV. What does LV stand for, it stands for love, you want love don't you, here I'll give you some." Flowey said, Frisk looked at the flower confused but she touched one of the tiny white petals Flowey was giving her. Frisk realized that was a huge mistake because as soon as she touched the petal she felt like she was about to die. At the same time Flowey's face contorted to look something horrific and evil. (What's going on, why does Flowey look like that) Frisk thought, mentally panicking.
"You fool, down here it's kill it be killed." Flowey said, letting out a maniacal laugh, then a bunch of tiny petals circled the tiny heart and Frisk knew she was about to die. Luckily before Flowey could hurt the heart any further a tiny fireball stopped him, though Frisk didn't know where it came from.
"What a miserable creature, trying to hurt a poor, innocent soul, don't be afraid my child, I'm Toriel, caretaker of the ruins. I come here everyday to see if someone has fallen down here, you are the first human to fall down here in a long time. Follow me I will lead you through the catacombs." The goat lady.....Toriel said, the room went back to the way it was before Flowey attacked Frisk. Toriel led Frisk through a door into what Frisk thought was the rest of the ruins. (I don't know if I should trust her, I guess I have to) Frisk thought as Toriel led her through the rooms which had puzzles a couple of them life threatening.
"If a monster tries to attack you, try talking to it, sometimes they just want someone to talk to. Keep talking to them until either they leave or I revolve the conflict, if they don't want to fight please have mercy and spare them, here you can practice on this dummy." Toriel said, Frisk looked at the dummy then looked down at the ground then looked back at the dummy and waved her hand. Toriel looked confused about why Frisk wasn't talking but she seemed happy that Frisk wasn't hurting the dummy either. Toriel nodded her head in approval, they started to leave the room when Frisk entered a battle with a frog, instead of doing nothing like she did with Flowey. She decided to press the talk button but before she could Toriel glared at the frog until the frog left. After that Toriel led them out of the room, she led them into a really long hallway.
"I'm sorry my child I need you to walk to the end of the hall by yourself, I'm sorry for this." Toriel apologized, then she hurried off, Frisk guessed to the other side of the hall. (This place is weird, I've heard about the legend of monsters and humans war but I didn't think it was real, I guess it's real. I need to get out of here though, but do I it's not like my life was great before now, maybe just out of these ruins) Frisk thought as she walked the long hallway, when she reached the end of the hallway Toriel walked out from behind a pillar.
"Don't worry my child I was just hiding behind that pillar, I never left the room. But that was a test, to test your independence because I do need to leave you for a moment, though here is a cellphone if you need me, please do not leave this room." Toriel said, then she left the room, Frisk looked down at the cellphone, it looked really old. Frisk didn't want to wait for Toriel, so she left the room, though as soon as she did the cellphone rang. Frisk answered the phone and she heard Toriel's voice.
"I was just making sure you were alright, I'm also curious which do you like better cinnamon or butterscotch?"
The two options appeared in front of Frisk, she was more of a butterscotch fan so Frisk pressed the butterscotch option.
"Butterscotch right, thank you for telling me." Toriel ended the call, Frisk looked at the phone in confusion. (Why did she want to know, though while I don't understand the textboxes that are appearing out of thin air, I am glad that I don't actually have to talk) Frisk thought as she walked out of the room, suddenly her phone rang again.
"You do not mind cinnamon do you, I know your preference but you wouldn't turn your nose up at it?" It was Toriel again, and Frisk was curious why Toriel was curious if she liked cinnamon or butterscotch. Frisk didn't ask but she didn't answer Toriel either, Frisk did like cinnamon but she liked butterscotch more.
"Of course, thank you." Toriel ended the call, Frisk was even more confused but she left it alone. Frisk walked further into the ruins whenever she ran into a monster she talked to it through the textboxes and sometimes made it feel better about itself. When she came across a spider bake sale, she bought a donut though it was mostly out of curiosity. What felt like a couple minutes later, she ran into Toriel, who was shocked to see her.
"Oh my, are you alright my child, I knew I shouldn't have left you alone, oh well please follow me." Toriel said, Frisk followed her to a house, where in front was a glowing dot, Frisk walked over to it and saved her progress. Frisk found one earlier she didn't know what the glowing dot was or what saving her progress meant but she thought it was a good thing. Frisk walked inside the house and Toriel looked almost bashful.
"Welcome, I hope you like it, here I've got something to show you." Toriel said, then walked off to the right, Frisk followed her and they stopped in front of a door.
"I hope you like it." Toriel said, then she ran off saying something about something burning. Frisk opened the door to reveal a room, Frisk realized that she was tired. (I might as well get some sleep, everyone might be nice but that doesn't mean I should let my guard down either) Frisk thought as she walked over to the bed and fell asleep. When Frisk woke up there was a piece of pie that smelled like cinnamon and butterscotch, Frisk picked up the piece of pie, the pie disappeared a textbox said it was in her items. Frisk walked out of the room, she ignored the stairs that led to wherever, then she walked into the living room where she saw Toriel sitting in an arm chair reading a book.
"I see you are awake child, is there something you need?" Toriel asked, then a textbox appeared giving Frisk two choices of what to say. The options were to say nothing or ask when she could go home, Frisk was really tempted to say nothing but she couldn't stay in the ruins forever. Frisk pressed the when can she go home option, then Frisk watched Toriel go into temporary shock.
"But my child you are home, I have everything planned out for your stay here, I was going to show you my snail hunting spot and I have started on what I was going to teach you." Toriel said, and when Toriel finished telling her an interesting snail fact, the textbox appeared giving her another two options. One option was to say that's interesting, the other was to say how to exit the ruins, Frisk chose how to exit the ruins option.
"I'll be back, I've got something I need to do." Toriel said, Frisk watched her leave the room, but then she followed Toriel down the stairs that were in the house, they led to a long hallway. Toriel had tried to tell her to go back, but Frisk didn't listen, when they reached the door that probably led to the rest of the underground, Toriel entered a fight with her. Frisk knew talking to Toriel would be pointless so she kept sparing Toriel until finally Toriel stopped fighting and let her go.
"I....I'm sorry." Frisk whispered, while Toriel hugged her, Toriel nodded her head then she stood up.
"I only ask you of this, once you leave the ruins, please do not come back." Toriel said, then she walked away, Frisk walked out the door and she ran into Flowey.
"So this is what you decided huh, you idiot, it's kill or be killed here." Flowey said, then he disappeared into the ground. (Did I make a mistake, no I can't stay here) Frisk thought as she walked, a couple of minutes later she was out of the ruins and now she was in a snowy forest.