yo! {author's note}

Welcome! I hope that you are having a good day/night.

Here is some information you may need in order to understand certain parts of this story:

• The college both characters attend is completely made up and is very expensive 💰

•Jeon Jungkook is adopted in this story by an italian family - mainly because the man who made Gucci was born in Italy and that same man just so happens to be related to kook's adoptive parents.
^ let's say that the business got passed down generation after generation.
^^ So Jungkook basically owns Gucci in this story 🛍
^^^He is famous and is attending a few college classes to learn how to maintain the business. (hence the quality control course)

•Y/n's mother used to work for Louis Vuitton (the company - not the man himself) and got her a job as a model there.
^Louis Vuitton models get payed big bucks in this story. (I don't know if they do in real life.)
^^she is taking the quality control course because she plans on becoming a store director (which get payed more than models.)
^^^Jungkook doesn't know who she is because he:
1. doesn't pay attention to the models.
2. isn't in a partnership with the Louis Vuitton company.

•Y/n and Jungkook are the same age.

•Jungkook is brunette in this story

&

this story takes place in New York City!

•You will find out these things soon if you continue to read on:

•why Y/n dresses poor and hides how much money she has
▪why Jungkook doesn't like Y/n
and much more.

Thank you for those who actually read all of that - those who didn't are going to be confused. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story.

-sammy.