#3 - Rememberance

A black motorcycle raced through a wooded area of trees and a dirt road.  The rider, wearing a black helmet and a tux, was focused on his driving, making careful turns left and right, almost like he knew where he was going.

Within minutes, he stopped at a small house in a field, parked by a mailbox.

The rider took of his helmet, putting it down on his seat.

This looks like the place. Shade looked up at the house ahead, checking his pockets to make sure he had all he needed.

Approaching the house, he noticed a few things.  One, there looked to be nobody home.  It looked abandoned...even though he knew it wasn't.  Two, it was away from most of civilization...just in the middle of nowhere.  It was an odd place for someone to live.

Shade approached the door, knocked, and waited patiently.

The door finally opened, to which he was greeted by a long blond haired girl, wearing a light brown mini-jacket, an orange tank top, and brown pants.

"Yes?"

"Miss Yang, I presume?"

"How do you know me?"

Shade took out a photo, in it, was a picture of one Beacon Academy, a picture before the events of the downfall took place. "I've been looking for you for a while.  Don't worry, I mean no harm.  May I please come in?"

Yang stepped aside, as Shade walked in through the door.  It was a pretty normal looking house.  Very homey, it was a comfortable setting.

Yang plopped down on the couch and flicked on the tv.  A report was on about the White Fang.

"Ms. Yang." Shade coughed.

Yang muted the volume and looked at Shade. "What?"

Shade took a seat in a chair across from her. "I want to talk about what happened at Beacon."

Yang immediately fell silent for a moment. "I don't want to talk about that."

"Ah.  Because of...that?" Shade pointed to her missing arm.

Yang shot Shade a death glare.

"Make no mistake, Ms. Yang.  I'm not here to critize you.  I think everything you and your team did at Beacon was nothing short of extraordinary.  But why are you here?"

"That's none of your business."

"Actually, I believe it is my business." Shade took out a card and flashed it to her.

" Shade took out a card and flashed it to her