Prologue

"They're everywhere!" shouted one of the students as the Nomu's surrounded them. "Everyone fall back to the dorms!" shouted the grey haired teacher.

They were surrounded. The school was swarming with Nomu's, it seemed like all was lost...

But suddenly, out of the sky, a young man in a green and black costume landed on the ground in front of the Nomu's. "Dude where have you been?!" shouted another one of the students, "I was on my way back from visiting my family when I heard the school was under attack!" shouted the young man. "Well where are your parents?" asked the teacher, "They're on their way now sir!" said the young man.

The young man then levitated multiple Nomus and threw them in the air. "I can take them on! You guys get the injured back to the dorms!" shouted the young man.

Suddenly a man in a black hoodie appeared out of nowhere in front of the young man. "So you're him huh? The symbol of hope's son?" said the man in the hoodie, "In the flesh. Why do you want to know?" asked the young man.

"You're the only who can probably stop us, so I'm gonna make you disappear" said the man in the hoodie, "So what? You're gonna kill me?" asked the young man, "No... but you'll wish I did" said the man in the hoodie as his hands glowed blue and a portal opened up above the young man and sucked him in.

"TOSHI!!!" yelled a a girl with spiky blonde hair as the young man went through the portal.

To be continued...