Chapter 1

Izuku and Ochako both woke up in their dorms and headed downstairs to eat breakfast one morning.

They both sat with Iida, Todoroki, and Tsu. "So what do you think we'll be doing today ribbit?" asked Tsu, "Probably more intense training, we're nearing the end of our first year after all" said Iida.

"Man I can't believe we're gonna be finishing our first year soon. There's only a month left" said Kirishima, "I wonder what trainings gonna be like in our second year?" said Toru, "It'll definitely be harder than training was this year, that's for sure" said Momo.

"Whatever it is I'm gonna complete the training with ease!" said Bakugo, "So will we Bakubro" said Kirishima, "Tch. I'll beat you all still, and be the best there ever was!" said Bakugo.

"Why do you keep assuming you're gonna be the number one hero Bakugo?" asked Ochako, "BECAUSE I AM GONNA BE NUMBER ONE, ROUND FACE!!!" screamed Bakugo.

"Kacchan can you keep it down please? I'm trying to eat" said Izuku, "SHUT UP DEKU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!" screamed Bakugo.

"Bakugo indoor voice please!" said Iida doing his normal hand gestures, "SHUT UP FOUR EYES!" yelled Bakugo.

"I'm gonna go get some more sauce, be right back" said Izuku as he got out of his chair to get more sauce.

"So when you gonna confess to him?" whispered Mina, getting Ochako super flustered. "Mina!" she said, "What? It's obvious that you got a crush on him, so when's the wedding?" teased Mina, "Stop asking that! Besides I need to focus on being a hero right now, maybe after we graduate I'll tell him" said Ochako.

"Hey what are you guys talking about?" asked Izuku as he came back to the table with more sauce, "Oh nothing Deku" said Ochako trying not to get flustered.

"Ok. Anyway we should probably get ready for school soon-"

KRA-KOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!

The class got out of their seats and looked out the window to see what looked like a portal in front of the dorms. The teachers (save for All Might cuz he was late) were outside looking at the portal too, trying to figure out what was going on.

"What the hell is that thing?!" screamed Present Mic, "Beats me! Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly!" said Aizawa.

Suddenly they heard screams coming from the portal.

"YOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!" screamed a man in a green and black costume as he fell through the portal. The portal then closed afterwards.

The man got up and looked at the teachers in front of him. The teachers were confused as to who this person was but they then noticed he had a costume very similar to Midoriya's. He had a hooded jacket that was green and had black lines on it. The hood had rabbit-like ears on it, underneath the hood was a metal rebreather that looked just like Midoryia's, the person was also wearing goggles. Besides that they also wore black leggings, black fingerless gloves, a red utility belt, and red boots.

"What's going on?! What happened?!" asked the man, "Who are you?!" demanded Aizawa, "Wait Mr. Aizawa? Why do you look so young?" asked the man, "What the hell are you talking about?!" said Aizawa.

"Where did all the Nomu's go?!" said the young man, "What Nomu's?" said Aizawa.

"Ok I'm confused. What the hell just happened?! Why is the school still in one piece? And why are you all younger?" said the young man.

"Ok that's it you're coming with us" said Aizawa as he attempted to grab the young man with his scarf, "I don't think so" said the young man as he suddenly flew away pulling Aizawa up with him.

"AHHHHHH!!!" screamed Aizawa as he flew with the young man across the school.

"What the hell just happened?!" asked Ochako who just witnessed the whole thing with her classmates from the dorms. "I don't know, but that person's costume design looked familiar, although I couldn't really see the whole thing from this distance" said Iida.

Back with the young man...

"LET GO OF ME SIR!!!" yelled the young man as they flew across the campus, "I CAN'T I'll DIE IF I DO!!!" screamed Aizawa as he held on for dear life, "Oh yeah good point" said the young man as he landed near the woods.

The other teachers then caught up with them. "Alright talk who the hell are you?" demanded Aizawa, "What's the exact date?" asked the young man, "It's (insert date) why do you ask?" said Nezu, "Hang on let me just check something first" said the young man as he pulled out a picture of him and his classmates standing in the exact same spot he was now. He then noticed a tree in the background of the picture and saw that that same tree was where he was right now, he then used his powers to pull the tree out of the ground and break it in two.

"Excuse me! That's school property!" said Nezu, "Hang on a second" said the young man as he looked back at the picture and noticed that the tree was still there in it.

"Ok. So the Endgame explanation of time travel it true, what do you know?" mumbled the young man.

"Who the hell are you?!" said Aizawa, "Fine. I guess it's ok for you to know" said the young man as he pulled down his hood revealing a mop of messy brown hair. He then took off his goggles and rebreather to reveal a familiar face... he looked just like Izuku Midoriya, but with brown hair.

"MIDORIYA?!?!" said all the teachers, "Not exactly. My name is Toshinori Midoriya, I'm the son of Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka, I'm also from 20 years in the future... and I need help getting back" said Toshinori.

Finally I'm updating a story other than Deku-Verse, next chapter's coming out soon hopefully.