Chapter One: What?

A/N: Hey Guys ..... Well I just wanted to let you guys know that I had I Great Idea To start A Fan Fiction. So Please Don't Steal any parts of my story because I spent a lot of time writing it Now Im Gonna Type it :) So Hope you Guys Like it.:)

This Authors Note Ends in.....

3.........

2..........

1 .........

×Hazel's POV×

"HAZEL!!!!! COME OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!!" I heard my mom's annoying voice shout. Oh.God. She can Wait. Anyways What's Up! Im Hazel Grace....Just kidding Im not a big Fan of the fault in Our stars btw. Like I was saying Im Hazel Brooks. Im 15 almost 16 years old. I live in Chi Town a.k.a CHICAGO! Ayye....The weather Here is Freaking Bipolar. Like its Cold and sunny One Day, Then its warm and Cloudly The other. Its weird To be Honest. I have Black Hair and Brown Eyes. I love Singing and playing Sports. But just so you know Im not Girly. I dont wear Girly Chlothes, I Dont like bands like One Direction or 5 seconds of Summer, and Even if I play sports I DONT do Cheerleading.Its just Ugh... I play Soccer and Basketball. Im Not that tall Thó. Im Just Normal Size. :)

I also Have 1 bestfriend....and That person Is not a Girl...Its a Boy. His Name is Jacob (a/n: Yass!! WHITESIDES) He knows How to Sing...His voice just Calms me down when Im Mad or Upset. He Would play Sports and Video Games with me. Hes Nice and A great person. He's Cool to hang out with....And Yess he's Cute. But No I Don't like him like that. But theres This Difference Between us..... Hes Nice and A Straight 'A' student, while Im Not that Nice and Dont Get Good Grades. But we still manage to be Best friends.

"HAZEL!! IM SERIOUS IF YOU DONT GET DOWN THIS INSTANT, I WILL TAKE YOUR PHONE AND LAPTOP AWAY!!!" my mom Shouted again....What??Oh.No my Phone ..No mom please Dont do that I love my electronics! Lol. Just kidding she can do whatever she wants.

"WHATEVER!" I shouted back and that's when my mom came in my Room.Geez She didnt Even knock.

"Give me your phone and laptop.NOW!" she said and I handed them to her.

_______________________________________

*1hour Later*

If any of you are wondering why my mom got mad at me. Well I guess Mrs.Fields a.k.a My Annoying Ass Math teacher Called her Telling her that I didnt show up at her class and Yeah. Anyways since I can't Go anywhere I went outside. Well I can Go out but only Backyard.So theres Where I went. I was starting to play Basketball all by myself when I hear Jacob.

"Heyy!" He said hugging me.

"Hi!!" I said going back what I was doing.

"Ayye, Let's play!" Jacob said.

"You're Going Down Whitesides!" I shouted.

"Sure, whatever you say Brooks" He said back.

__________________________________

A/N: Hoped You Guys Enjoyed The First Chapter:) Two will be up Soon:)