Chapter Two: Look........

×Hazel's POV×

I swear School gets harder and harder. I think the teachers hate my guts because they would always give me dirty Looks. Anyways Like I was saying.....School gets harder for me.Today My Science teacher decided to give us A Test. Ahhh Great! That's what I needed. I mean I do get some questions....but I dont know. Good thing I sit next to Jacob.I'll Just tell him to give me the answer's.

"Okay. Everybody please take a seat....Today Im going to pass you Guys a Test. Yesterday I told you guys to study, I hope All of you did that." The teacher said ....ohhhh.

"You Have 45 minutes to complete this Test. If I catch anybody Talking during the Test I'll Take it away and that will go as a Zero. You may start." He said and I looked at the first question.

1.) Whats Two things you can do to survive a Tornado?

I already knew the answer to this So I just wrote it down.

*30 minutes Later*

We only have like 15 minutes left before we turn the test in and almost half of the class has finished. I surprisingly found this Questions easy I just need 2 more questions to finish.

After I was done with the test I gave it to the teacher and went back to my seat.

" Okay, If you're still working on your test you may go to the back table. If you're finish you can talk At a Level One." He said. Level one is like a Almost whisper talk.

"That Test was easy." I told Jacob. He started laughing.

"Duhh.Every test is easy. You just don't try. " He said looking at me.

"Ahhh.....Whatever." I said .

________________________________

To: JACOBB♥:

Jacobbb!!!! Txt me asap before my mom takes my phone away again.

Oh...yeah I knew where my mom Had put my phone and I took it before she saw me.

From: JACOBB♥:

HAAAAYYYYYZZZZZEEEEELLLLLL!!!! WHAT!?

To: JACOBB♥:

COME TO MY HOUSE....PLEASE! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS! xxx

From: JACOBB♥:

BUT YOUR HOUSE IS BORING! J.K IM ON MY WAY! xxxxxx

To: JACOBB♥:

Vas a ver cuando lleges. (I think it means 'You are going to see when you arrive) love yaaa;)

From: JACOBB♥:

Did Sandra teached you Spanish??? I love youuu way mooorree♥

To: JACOBB♥:

Yeah....She showed me spanish curse words ...I use them sometimes. And Nah....I LOVEE YOUR UGLY ASS WAY MORE!!! ;D xxx

From: JACOBB♥:

Ohh. Teach me!!!! Me tooooo!! I LOVE YOU'RE UGLY ASS MORE ;) xxxx

we just keep texting until he came.

_______________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the Boring and Short Chapter. The next one will be better and longer. Anyways hope you guys still liked it. And Theres Going to be more characters in the next chapters. *cough* Magcon *Cough*

P.S: Punch that Vote Botton and Drop a Comment. :)