Chapter 2 (audrey p.o.v)

After I got out of the shower, I put on my black tank top, some black and while shorts, my grey and black batman sweatshirt and my hello kitty slippers .Once I finished getting dressed I started to make my downstairs to get breakfast ready for Zayn, sophia and I, but on my way down I seen Zayn in Sophia's room, still watching her sleep. wow, I didn't think Zayn would be so overprotective of his daughter,When I finally arrived downstairs in the kitchen I shook my head and my brought my hands up to my head and ran my fingers through his silky hair. I grabbed a pan and the pancake mix from the cabinet. I was half way through making pancakes when I felt arms around my waist. "Smells delicious!" He exclaimed as he sniffed the air. "Where is sophia?" I asked. "she is upstairs, sleeping" Zayn responded back to you. After a couple minutes of making pancakes I took a fork of pancakes and blew on it for a bit before feeding Zayn with it. He smiled and gave a thumbs up sign as he chewed. "More." He demanded as soon as he swallowed the pancake in his mouth. I laughed and fed him another. Soon, Zayn was sitting on the counter top as i fed him pancakes and cook some more for you "baby" Zayn said while smiling at me and acting like a kid whining every time I told him to wait for the next batch of pancakes. I fed him another piece and he chewed happily on it. Zayn grabbed me by the waist and turned you around. "I love you Audrey." He said as he placed a soft kiss on your lips. "I love you too Zayn. I love you too."