𝒞𝒽.1 ℒ𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈

𝒜𝓏𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓅𝒽𝒶𝓁𝑒'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱:

It was just like any other day for the sweet, blue-eyed angel. He was sitting alone in his infamous book shop, reading some ancient texts written about the end of Time. Ah yes, that had almost happened earlier that year when Satan's son, Adam tried to destroy the world but, had been convinced not to. Crowley, the fiery- haired demon, his one and only friend, had also played a huge role in preventing the end of Earth and all of humanity. As if on cue, the door swung open causing the little bell above to ring and ding, and in stepped the darkly dressed man who was just being thought about.

"Evening, Aziraphale. Sorry for just popping in on you but, I was quite lonely really"

The demon spoke in a subtle, yet somewhat musky tone.

"That's quite alright my dear, I was just reading you know.. like I usually do"

The angel smiled up at him as he approached, leaning over his shoulder to see what he was reading.

"Ah yes.. weren't you reading this one last week?"

"Yes I was I just.. quite like it really"

He responded and glanced up once more with his sapphire orbs.

"Well, since I'm quite bored and lonely, how about we get drunk again, like old times?"

The ginger pushed his dark rimmed sunglasses up on the top of his head, so he could watch the male with his snake looking iris'.

"I'd quite like that. I have some bottles of Chardonnay I've been holding onto for quite some time, and and for special occasion"

The adorable angel was getting excited over the thought of winding down and relaxing with his.. well, believe it or not they were dating. They hadn't been dating for long but, he was quite pleased with their times together so far. He hopped up, pushing his chair back as far as he could with his short, stubby arms. He was wearing his normal business attire; a tan suit jacket and matching pants, with an under shirt and tweed bow tie. And of course Crowley was in his usual attire as well. The holy one walked over to a hidden cabinet and bent down, fumbling around inside before pulling out the bottle he had been looking for.

"Ah yes here we are. Do you mind flipping the "Closed" sign over on the door and locking it?"

"Yes of course I don't mind"

The demon winked and walked over to the door and did as the angel had instructed. When he turned back the other had already poured two glasses of the alcohol, and was holding one out to him. He took it and downed it quite quickly.

"Sorry.. I've been really needing this".

"No need to apologize I do have plenty after all!"

Aziraphale poured him another glass and then went over to a book shelf nearby and leaned his back against it. He sipped slowly on the wine, enjoying the pleasant taste and burn it delivered. Crowley however downed the glass again and sat it down, picking up the entire bottle instead. He began chugging it, glancing over at the angel in the process. The blonde gave a soft smile following an eye roll in his direction.

"That was my special wine you know.. I was saving it for special times.. I didn't think you'd finish it off that fast".

"I'm sorry, as I said I really did need it, bad"

The demon sat the now empty bottle down on the table and turned back, walking slowly towards the male, in a very "predator stalking its prey" sort of manner.

"If you're mad at me then.. punish me, angel"

The demon tilted the blonde's chin upward, so he was forced to look up into his eyes of gold amber.