Life Quotes

- Never hate people who are jealous of you, but respect their jelousy. They're people who think you're better than them .. 

-Every strugle in your life has shaped you into the person who you are today. Be thankful for the hard time: they can only make you stronger .. 

HOPE sometimes thats all you have when you have nothing else. if you have it you have everything.

- Live life to express Not to impress dont strive to make your presence .. 

-Never base your life decisions on advice from people who don't have to deal with the results.

-If you can't make it good, atleast make it look good.

-Be yourself, GOD gave you shoes to fit you. So put them on and wear them.

-If you born poor its not your mistake but if you die poor its your mistake.

-You have to be unique and different and shine in your own way .. 

-Hindi porket nagbago na mukha mo kailangan magbago na rin ang ugali mo .. 

-No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

-Hurting people who hurt you before is like making .. yourself like them ..

- I choose to live by choice not by chance to make changes not excuses to be useful not used to axcel not compete I self esteem not self pity. I choose to listen to my inner voice not the ramdom opinions of others ..