love wins | a . s

ღ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪɴs | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ღ

     I." act one "

6:00 | monday | september 21 , 2019

! W A R N I N G !
this series might be offensive for you.
this part includes strong language, mental health issues, and etc.
so discretion is advised.

*kring kring*

yera was irritated by sound of her alarm clock busting up her cat nap.

"mornings is such a pain in the ass."
yera thought to her self while checking herself  on the bathroom mirror.

yera was happy girl, she had many friends, she was beautiful, many girls would die to be just like her.

but inside she's really broken.
on outside she looks perfect, but on the inside she is completely broken.

yera didn't understand why people admire her, for her, she was just a normal person.
not an artist.

but whatever people sees in her she acts perfectly fine.

yera was definitely late to her school.
she studied science and economics at her private school. so she was pretty smart.

even though she was late, she would always look her best and never come in school messy haired, uniform not really proper.
because the people would hate her.

she studied at the most expensive university her parents could afford.
her whole family were rich, the biurgtons were rich. but she was too afraid to share that they were rich, she was scared to be used and taked for granted.

as yera walked in the school boys would drool over her. but out of the other boys
she sees that one boy.

he had brown hair, brown eyes and a beautiful face. it was like love at first sight.
she could never forget his face, how she felt so admired to that boy, how the sunlight hits his beautiful brown shiny eyes.

"oh gosh, this boy makes me crazy."
yera said, making her blush all over her face.

she knew he was the Mr. Right
she knew he was the one.

! author speaks !
hello everyone, as I  come back from my 2 - year hiatus, I have improved my writing skills and I have posted my recent works
but I am deeply sorry if I made you all wait, my sincerest apologies.

~ your author, signing off.