tall girl / dunkleman

act II.

! W A R N I N G !
this part may be too cute to handle!
yeet 🤠

third person point of view
as saerah mohlig was getting ready she was anxious, the fact that she was a 6'1 and a half
she was scared that she was the only girl that was a six-footer, well aside from her brother
stig mohlig, saerah's outfit were all men's clothes. well men sized clothes. her outfit was pretty simple yet it looked it was styled with effort. it was a thrasher oversized t-shirt, with some plaid pants, and to top it off a pair of white converse.
"saerah!" stig voice was spread across the apartment.
saerah rolled her eyes as she went up to her brother's room.
"what?" saerah replied.
"after school, some nice lady we'll be the host family for this whole year." stig informed, showing his strong swedish accent.
"oh ok." saerah agreed.

as they arrived, anxiety was slowly crippling on saerah's veins.
"you ready lil sis?" stig says
"yes.."

jack's point of view
we were in chemistry class and I was telling jodi that I would pass her "perfect boyfriend material checklist."
"you really believe that someone tall and dreamy would just walk in her like it's-"
I stopped midway as the door opened revealing a tall guy, I looked over to jodi who was staring at him. jodi looked like she was daydreaming.
"maybe he's dumb or something-"
again I stopped midway because he solved that problem effortlessly.
welp.

then the door opened again, what I see was a beautiful girl which is the same size as jodi.
they look pretty look alike, are they siblings?
"hello my name is saerah mohlig, I am stig's sibling and I hope we'll be able to be friends."
she informed.

so they are siblings.
"wow I never expected that some two siblings would show up both tall, and not to mention a girl who's the same size as me." jodi said.
"yeah, I never thought of that too" I said while looking at her.