Chaper 1

Okay so just to tell you this story is going to be written in Bens pov and Jenna's Pov. And I don't usually do chapter titles.. Enjoy!
*
*
Bens Pov

I walk down the halls carrying my fat stack of text books and homework. As geeky as this sounds, I can't wait to do my homework! I turn the corner and then
BOOM
I find myself banging my head into Jenna Jone. I pick my books up and look at her Angered face.

"Watch it okay" she practically yells and everyone around us in the halls looks at us. She gives each and every one of them death glares and they quickly get out of this area.

"I'm sorry I bumped into you." I say finding myself shivering slitely. I know I sound wimpish right now but of you ever meet Jenna Jones you'll know why.
"You better be." She stares with a blank expression, and she storms off.

Their is something about the Jenna Jones Character that gives my stomach a good beating. I can't but my finger on it.
*
*
At the end of the school day I put my books and homework for the next week in my white bag. As I'm walking out of the school I stop as I see a crowd of cheering people forming a circle around something. I quickly walk over to the circle to catch a glimpse of what's happening.

"You Fuck Face!" I hear someone yell as I get closer to the front of the circle.
My eyes go to the people fighting in the middle. Jenna v.s Jake, her ex boyfriend. Why would a Boy hit a girl? I don't know what they were fighting about but it sounded more serious then any other fight that they had.
"Please, like I would ever take a Ass hole like yourself back" Jenna rolls her eyes.
Jack smirks
"If I win this fight you have too!" He yells in her face.
"Fine but only because your being an annoying 2 year old." She scoffs.
Then Jack throws a punch at Jenna's head and she blocks it with her hand. She quickly kicks Jacks feet, witch sent him hitting the hard pavement. Then she kicks him 3 times and spits on him. She looks up just to say
"What are you lookin' ok?" Witch sends everyone walking away. Then she death glares at me, because I stayed put.

"Why are you till standing there?" She asks with an annoyed tone.
"Umm.. Are you okay?" I ask quickly. My dad always told me to respect Women, even if they won a fight. Her eyes squint angrily.
"Why do you ask?" She harshly asks.
"Just asking Jesus." I walk away.