Chaper 2

Jenna's Pov.

I walk into my home as I see my crying mother in the kitchen. I instantly run to her dropping everyone I once carried.
"What did that fucker do?" I yell a little to harshly. She sniffs away her tears and looks away.
"Don't call your father a fu- that word." She replies quietly.
"Mum I will NOT let that 'thing' I call my father come near you every AGAIN if he does a single thing more. Hell i'll punch him into a hospital I have to."

My Father (Dominic) is and will always be the worst person in this living hell I call earth. He cheats on my mum. He gambles all out money away so me and my mom have to work to pay for this shitty apartment. He sometimes even lays a few punches me on and mum. He is a dickweed and always will be.

"Jenna baby Please pick up you stuff and go to your room." My moms voice cracks at the end of that sentience like a 13 year old boy.
"Mom I will NOT Just Stand here well-"
"ENOUGH!" My eyes widen. My mother rarely yells.
"Fine. But when he comes come I swear to god he will not sleep good tonight, of he's not sleeping with another women!" My moms face dropped when I said that. "I didn't mean it that way mum! I swear!" I added quickly before picking up my book and skateboard and go to my room.

I throw my book back onto the floor. Fuck homework. Then I lay my beautiful skateboard on my been bag. I know I know it's jut a skateboard, but its my skateboard, witch took me 3 months to save up for. So you see why I handle it with extreme care?

I throw myself on my small black bed. I sigh as my phone rings.

"Ello." I say blankly.

"Hey Jenna! It's Marcy.."

"Fuck off Marcy! I told you ill won't forgive you bitch! You fucking sleep with MY Boyfriend and think 'oh she'll forgive me!' But no sorry I'm not friends with sluts!" I scream, as I hang up my phone and turn it off.

Marcy was my best friend. She knew everything about me, we'll used to. I was once a good girl. Shocking I know. That was until my father started doing all this crap. Her and Jake, my ex boyfriend, got a little to close and Marcy and jack Fu- did things. Now I have no one. But I'm fine with that. I don't need friends.

I decided I should change out of my bloody clothes. I'm surprised my mum didn't say anything about it.

I lock the door and take off my clothing, now staring at my body. I was skinny as hell. Man I should eat a burger or something. I walk to my closet and decide to go with a plain white shirt and some sweat pant, considering I'm going to go to sleep in these clothes. I was about to listen to some Shine Down (my favorite band) but I hear the door open and close. I swiftly walk out of my room. I use my ninja skills to sneak to the living room. Their I see my father on the couch and my mother gone. She knew better then to leave me alone with him.

"Dominic" I shake my father praying for him to be dead.

"What Jenna" damn it!

"What the fuck did you do to mum!" I push him off the couch.

He growls at me like some wolf and stands up.

"I Brought someone home." He says it so casually. That ass hole!

Before I knew it I was punching him straight in the face. His red blood all over my fist. He takes a second to relies I just hit him. Then he tackles me and tries to chase me. I kick him in the balls and he lets go. Pussy. I get on top of him and start beating the shit out of him.

He may be my father, but he isn't every smart at fighting. I like that

I didn't even relies mum pushed me off of him.

"JENNA!" She screams. I know we live in an apartment, but we don't have any other person living in the same building at the moment to we could scream all we wanted.
"I TOLD YOU I'D DO IT MUM! HE IS A MONSTER!" I yell. Why can't she see that!
"NO JENNA YOU ARE!" My face froze as the words slip out of her mouth. She pauses taking in what she said, but never apologizes. I go in my room and grab my coat, skateboard, phone with headphones and wallet as I leave my room. I walk out the door, not a word said.

A few hours later I find myself sleeping in the library. I get up and check the time. 11:42. Fuck. My mum is most likely worried sick. It's ether that or my dad is makings her have sex. I scrunch my face at the though. I get up thank the librarian for letting me sleep, then I walk out.

The cold hit me like a truck. I cuddle my cost as I make my way home. I sneak in and find my dad an mum nowhere to be found. I scrunch my face again thinking about my earlier though. The. I sneak into my room, locking the door behind me and throw myself on my bed falling into a deep sleep.