Percabeth Fluff

((DJEHDKDGDJEHEIDJUR. YOU HUYS HAVE GOTTEN ME TO 10.1k READS. I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM. I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH. I JUST. OH MY GODS. IN HONOR OF 10k READS, HERE IS A CHAPTER OF PERCABETH FLUFF))

Percy's POV

At around 7:00 Leo knocked on my door, but I didn't see the point of that, considering he just let himself in.

"Hey we're about to leave for the party, you ready?" He asked while I looked at my many outfit options spread out on my bed.

I shake my head. "I've got a date with Annabeth."

He looked at the my multiple outfit choices. "Oh gods Perc."

He then walked over to my phone and dialed in a number then handed the phone to me.

"Aphrodite cabin." He said before walking out.

After three rings someone finally picked up the phone. "Hello?" Drew said frantically. I could hear shouts and shrieks in the background.

"Drew? Its Percy, is everything okay over there?" I heard someone's muffled screams. "Oh my gods, did a monster get into camp?"

"Worse!" Drew wailed. "Lacey has a...she has a...PIMPLE!"

I shook my head and chuckled. "So I have this big date with Annabeth..." And I told her my master plan.

"Well, as much as I love love, I'd rather have you making this commitment to me but..." Drew shrieked.

"YOU HAVE TO WEAR A TUX FOR THIS OCCASION!" She screamed and hung up.

"Drew-" But when I heard the screams fade out I knew she had hung up. I sighed.

I called Annabeth and she picked up immediately. "Seaweed brain, I'm right upstairs." I could hear her eyebrows furrowing together.

I laughed. "Just look really nice and stop by my room around 7:30."

"Okay, see you then." She said before hanging up.

I put on my tux and walked into my bathroom looking at the mirror. "You can do this. You love her. She loves you. C'mon, be a man Jackson." I slapped myself. "Okay that's not good self motivation. Just, just, okay? Cool."

I combed through my hair and a few minutes later Annabeth knocked on my door and I swung it open.

I had a romantic speech prepared but no words came out. She looked stunning.

A silver sparkling dress, soft white cardigan, silver strappy heels, and her hair was pulled up in a braided bun in the back, but two ringlets of blonde hair hung in either side of her face. And with just a touch of lip gloss, she was beautiful.

"I love you, gods Annabeth Chase I love you." I say softly.

She gives me her dazzling smile. "I love you too, Seaweed Brain." We link arms and begin walking down the hallway.

"So what's on the agenda this evening?" She asks.

"Why what's not on the agenda?" I smile, the ring burning a hole in my pocket. "Dinner at The 33, the place we pelted Sadie with pie, a walk in Times Square, and a look at the night sky on the Empire State Building."

Annabeth grinned. "That is quite an agenda. We should get to it."

"Indeed." I say stepping into the elevator.

We arrived at The 33 and the hostess glared at us. "You're the ones who threw pie everywhere. You're banned."

My eyes widened. "Annabeth, why don't you go call Piper, grab your phone from the car."

Annabeth nodded and walked out the double doors. I pulled the ring out of my pocket and shows the case to the hostess. "Oh my." She said.

I put the case back in my pocket as Annabeth walked back in.

"You two are unbanned." The hostess said smiling, tears glistening in her eyes grabbing two menus as she started leading us to our table. Annabeth shrugged as we followed her and took a seat.

We shared a margarita pizza, which was absolutely delicious, all cheesy and warm. And of course, we shared a coconut cream pie for dessert.

After I paid, Argus picked us up and dropped us off at Times Square.

As we began walking we stopped in front of one bill board advertising Apple.

"That is quite an interesting bill board huh?" I said looking at it then hitting the button on my remote.

"What do you-" But Annabeth stopped as the billboard change into big writing.

I LOVE YOU WISE GIRL

"Oh my gods." Annabeth breathed.

We stood there admiring the billboard for a while.

I then shifted my eyes to the billboard advertising cars.

"Hey it's your last name." I said pointing to the word 'chase' on the billboard.

Annabeth glanced over at the billboard. "Oh yeah."

I sucked in a breath. I can do this. "I've never really liked your last name."

"Oh really? What do you suggest I change it to?" She asked still admiring the billboard.

"Jackson." I said pulling the ring out of my pocket and getting down on one knee. "Annabeth Chase, my Wise Girl will you-" "Yes!"

"You didn't let me finish." I said smiling.

"Sorry." She grinned. "Yes."

"Will you-" I opened up the case. "Marry me when we graduate high school?" The ring was a silver owl with tiny emeralds for eyes. It glistened in the light of the flashing signs.

"YES!" Annabeth flung her arms around me and I never felt happier. "OH MY GODS SEAWEED BARIN YES!"

We both laughed and spun in circles as I slipper the ring on her finger.

"I love you, but there's only a few months until we graduate, so I'm suggesting we skip the Empire State Building." I smiled and said after kissing her.

She nodded. "Too much planning." She kissed my lips softly while Argus pulled up.

We climbed in the car talking about how much we loved each other and wedding plans and such.

When we got home everyone was in the kitchen making cookie dough, the cookies have not yet been out on the tray.

"I thought you guys were going to the party?" Annabeth asked beaming.

"Naw," Leo said. "We decided on not going. And why are you so happy?"

I shrugged trying to keep in my excitement. "Because we're engaged." My smile then broke through in full force.

After all of the screams and 'oh my gods' and 'congratulations' passed, we added a few drops of blue food coloring into the cookie dough.

((A/N HELLO GUYS. IT'S CURRENTLY 11:30 ON A WEDNESDAY NIGHT AND I'VE SPENT AN HOUR WORKING ON THIS SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. I WILL UPDATE THIS WEEKEND. IM REALLY JUT RUNNING ON FEELS RIGHT NOW LIKE FEELS ARE PUMPING THROUGH MY BOY SO IM GONNA SLEEP. ILYASM AND GOODNIGHT. OR MONING OR EVENING OR AFTERNOON OR WHATEVER I JUST LOVE YOU 10K READS AHH BYE))

-Me🙊