Hikaru and Kaoru x Reader Lemon

I was walking through the haunted house that was made by the Host Club. I looked up at the spiders and the fake ghosts. I stared blankly when one of the hosts jumped out at me, Honey-senpai. I kneeled, “that was a cute attempt,” I said and giggled a bit.

I was almost finished with the house when I realised I didn’t see Hikaru nor Kaoru jump out at me. I hummed and looked to my left, I saw orange hair hiding behind a box. I leaned over the box and saw it was a wig on a wig head. “A wig?” I asked myself. I felt a hand go over my mouth and an arm around my waist. I felt myself being dragged off somewhere.

I opened my eyes and I was in a dark room. I started feeling around the floor and I felt something leathery. My hand went up and it was someone’s leg. I looked up and I could barely make out a mischievous twin in the dark. He held out his hand and I took it. I stood up and he pulled me somewhere deeper into the dark room.

I felt a soft and squishy area. I felt around more and it was a big bed. I crawled around it feeling the soft fabric. I noticed a small light turn on. Barely illuminating the room, but I could see both of the twins standing at the edge of the bed, only in boxers. “What are you guys doing?” I asked.

“We were informed that you, dear _____, were bored in our haunted house,” Kaoru said.

“And we like to keep our guests excited,” Hikaru said.

I instantly got shivers down my spine and I backed up slightly but they tackled me from both sides. I was sat up and held by Kaoru, his lips pressed against mine. Hikaru was unzipping my dress and his hands went up and down my sides. I felt his lips on my spine and then a slight bite. I whimpered and jumped softly.

The dress was being pulled off of me quickly. I watched as it was thrown onto the floor and the twins started pulling the rest of my clothing off of me. Hikaru got rid of my bra. I could feel myself becoming hot with each touch. Hikaru licked at one breast and Kaoru licked the other. My hands were held down by both of them.

“Hi-Hikaru... K-Kaoru,” I whispered out.

“Shh,” they both whispered in my ears.

Kaoru’s hand was gliding down my skin slowly to my panties and his finger rubbed against my clit. He pulled his finger away in delight and showed Hikaru, “she’s already so wet,” he stated with a smirk.

“I wonder if she’s a virgin,” Hikaru asked.

“She won’t be for long,” Kaoru chuckled.

My panties were pulled down and Hikaru held me down, though I wasn’t resisting, and laid my head in his lap. I could feel his hardened member on my cheek. My blush rose and I twitched softly as I felt Kaoru running his slick finger up and down my slit. His finger entered me and I moaned out softly. Hikaru chuckled and leaned down, he started sucking on one of my nipples then licked his way to the next one. I squealed out when I felt something warm and wet on my slit.

My head went back a bit as Kaoru’s tongue entered me and wiggled around. “I’m so much better than he is at licking,” Hikaru whispered in my ear and got up, he went to where Kaoru was and they both smirked at each other then at me.

“W-what?” I asked a bit nervous, my face burning.

I held onto the sheets in pleasure as they both started licking around my slit. Hikaru sucked on my clit and Kaoru slid his tongue inside of me. I was closing my legs slightly, but they pushed them wide open and held them that way. I tried to sit up but Kaoru got up and pinned me back down.

“Open wide,” he smiled. I opened my mouth and he placed his member in my mouth. It was so big I could barely fit anything in and he noticed. “Hikaru, she’s definitely one,” he said.

“Good,” Hikaru said and stood up. They sat me up and both of their members were in my face. I blushed deeply and opened my mouth. Hikaru put his member in my mouth and he held onto my hair. He pushed and pulled me by my hair back and forth. His member started twitching in my mouth so he pulled it out, leaving a small spit trail.

Kaoru was next and he put both hands on the sides of my head and moved my head back and forth very slowly. Hikaru sat back onto the bed behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He started biting at my shoulders and sucking on my flesh. I whimpered and Kaoru pulled out.

Kaoru sat on the bed in front of me and opened my legs wide. Hikaru hooked my arms with his and held me back tightly. I looked down and Kaoru was moving Hikaru’s member to my entrance then to my other entrance. I started sweating more than I already was then Hikaru started whispering in my ear, “don’t be so nervous, we’ll make you excited.”

He pushed into me slowly and I winced softly. After a few slowly thrusts, Kaoru entered my slit and pushed in slowly. My hands gripped Hikaru’s hands as he started kissing my neck. They both went slowly until I made pathetic little whimpers, begging for more. I heard small snickers and they went faster and faster into me.

“Hi-... K-... I...” I was moaning and whimpering so much I couldn’t even speak.

“______,” they both whispered to me.

I felt myself throbbing as I was trying to hold it in. Hikaru noticed and he bit into my neck on my left side. Kaoru followed and bit the other side of my neck. I squealed out when they both started sucking and their thrusts were becoming harder. I climaxed loudly and they both pulled out quickly. Kaoru climaxed on my stomach and Hikaru climaxed on the bed.

Hikaru hugged me and was breathing heavily in my ear. “So, was that exciting enough?” He asked.

“Maybe a little too exciting,” I whimpered out. Kaoru came towards me and hugged. I was sandwiched between them and they held me like that until I was able to walk. My legs were shaky when I stood and they both held me up.

“Just rest, we’ll get dressed and walk you out,” Kaoru said and kissed my nose. I blushed and looked away. I saw them both stretch with their backs turned towards me. They put on their clothes and turned to me, looking as if they didn’t just make sweaty love. They started fixing my hair and I smiled at them when I looked in the mirror, back to normal... somewhat.

When we all walked out, my eyes were covered instantly and I was put back in the same place where I got grabbed from. They winked at me and lifted their fingers to their mouths. I lifted my finger to my mouth and I left the haunted house with their last words, “we’ll be back for more.”