Chapter 1 - Born out of elixir

You might be wondering how barbarians and other troops are made. Take a look inside a barrack and let Mr.Barbarian give you a tour!
Mr.Barbarian: "Welcome to the amazing training house which we can also call barracks! In here, we have multiple training areas such as that transparent room in the right hand corner. You can see elixir being morphed into the shape of the archers, and before you can speak, their eyes open and they are given a cape and a bow and arrow. Just a few shots and they are already experts. Amazed? Now to your left is the P.E.K.K.A training area where tons of elixir float into the air and harden into thick metal armour, and if you watch closely, it's eyes start glowing and the leftover elixir turn to sharp and stylish swords. So that basically how the normal barracks work."
"This is amazing!"
"Yes it is dear visitor." Mr.Barbarian walks over to the army camp and takes out his sword.
"Well, this is it! I now have to work as a team with my other fellow barbarians and steal some loot as well as destroy the buildings of evil. Good luck mate!"
"Good luck!"
After a few minutes, their chief chose the right base to attack and off he drops the barbarians and amongst them is Mr.Barb.
"Woo Hoo! Archers towers don't matter to me and cannons are a waste of time! Is that right Mr.Barb?"
"Of course you are!"
The troops bang into each other, and try to break in to the base. Meanwhile, Mr.Barb has to destroy a LV8 archer tower before alone he gets killed. Clash clash, and the archer tower crumbles to pieces. While under heavy mortar fire, he sprints to the Town Hall and he do he can just last a little longer.....just a little longer...BOOOOM!! Town hall destroyed! Now they have 1 star. But can they get all of them? Just a few hours and they have already returned with a million loot raid + 3 stars and 46 trophies.