12

After packing for a few days, it was already Saturday.
(A/N: I thought it would be pretty cool to add a floor plan so that you guys know what's going on.)

-10:19pm-A tired and exhausted Blossom walked into Brick's room as she plopped down on his bed

-10:19pm-
A tired and exhausted Blossom walked into Brick's room as she plopped down on his bed.

She felt like their relationship was getting much better, after all, they had to anyway.

Her hair spread all over his bed, exposing her baby pink nightgown which covered her satin bra and underwear.

'I'm gonna go to sleep.' She announced to Brick, who was looking through his phone intently, typing away rapidly.

'Okay.' He replied automatically.

'You should do the shift tomorrow, your company is some hardcore stuff.' She said again, lying down onto his sheets.

'Okay.' He said again.

'Are you even listening?' She asked, springing up from his crimson sheets.

'Okay.' He said again, pissing her off.

'Dickhead!' She shouted right where she was.

'Wha- huh?' He shuddered as he spaced out for a second.

'Did you hear anything I said?' Blossom asked as she swept her hair behind her shoulders.

'Yeah yeah, you want to go to sleep.' He repeated.

'And?' Blossom questioned.

'And- I lost you there, no biggy, babe.' Brick said without thinking.

Blossom flinched slightly at his words, 'Oh, umm, see you tomorrow then. I might as well go, having trouble sleeping these days.' She said finally before leaving the room to go to her own.

Brick didn't respond, instead he was expectantly waiting for a text from Alexis. It wasn't 11:30 yet, but he did send the address, and she did reply.

He walked over quietly to the door frame to check that Blossom had her door closed for her door, and she did.

He walked backwards, and gently closed his door.

'I hope she's not angry with me.' He mumbled to himself. Putting his phone down, he decided on focusing on his work. He knew Blossom was tired, she might even have been sick the whole time, he saw her sneezing and blowing her nose more often during the last few days.

Suddenly he felt a rush of guilt overpower him, he was cheating on Blossom.

Trying to reason himself, he found himself justifying what he was going to do.

'Sex, break ties, that's it.' He said to himself.

For the next hour or so, he worked hard on contacting clients and interested sellers.

He looked over at his phone.

-11:28-

She must be here by now.