13

'So you were just fucking some just-of-age slut behind my back?'

'She's not some slut, she's my fucking girlfriend!' He shouted in Alexis' defence.

'How the fuck would you even know!' He added.

'You think I wouldn't know? I have all your connections and have been keeping record of all your calls and messages from your phone. How the fuck would I not? For fuck's sake Brick, we're getting fucking married, fucking act like it.' Blossom yelled as they walked down the corridor of the first floor.

'You- You're stalking me? That sure isn't what good wives do.'

'A good wife? Says the one who's cheating on his own fiancé when their wedding is a few weeks later!'

'As if you could fuck like she could!' Brick shouted, trying to weaken Blossom.

'You!' She yelled, and sighed as she thought of something to say.

'I cannot even believe you! Calling her a fucking slut.' 

He scoffed, rolling his eyes and turning his head.

'I can't believe you! You signed the contract yourself, you deal with the consequences yourself.'
Blossom muttered quietly but sternly before leaving the room.

Falling asleep, Brick heard muffled noises. Was Blossom talking to herself? Wait... a sniffle? Was she crying? Blossom, leader of one of the most notorious gangs in the country, crying? What for?

A/N: 1k????? Omg guys thank you so much!