Chapter 3

Angies P.O.V

I always hated plane rides. We just got our tickets scanned to get on the plane.Our plane left at 7:30am. It was the first time i was ever in First-Class, same with Izzie,Cierra, and Olivia. They were so exited but i was so nervous. I just wanted to get there. "Hello and welcome to U.K airways, i am Jackie your fligt attendant. The duration of the flight is 7 hours and 30 minuets. We should arrive in London at 11:00pm tonight. If you have any further questions please dont hesitate to ask." After the flight attendants announcement i settled down in my seat. Izzie hugged me, she could tell i was nervous. "Dont worry, its safer to fly in an airplane than ride in a car." Olivia said reasurenily. Cierra took out a couple Tiger Beat magazines the head line was "Louis Tomlinsons new GF?" I grabbed the magazine and flipped to the page it said that he had a new special girlfriend and that was a model named Baliey. She had long blonde hair and looked like a barbie. Jelously stun me like a thousand bees. "It could just be some stupid rumor." Cierra suggested. I pointed to the picture of them holding hands. "I guess not". Cierras said. Later during the flight, they played Toy Story! It was Izzies first time watching it. She said it was officaly her favorite movie. First class had blankets and sleeping masks, i fell alseep for the frist time ever on a plane. I could get use to this. 

Cierras P.O.V

We just had landed in London. We were all so tired. We were escorted to the baggage claim. Everyone got their luggage expect for me. The airport had lost it durning the trip, they accidently sent it to Texas.I have no idea how thats possible. I was furious, i wanted to sue them for millions. They said it was for sure to arrive in the next day or so. But i needed my laptop that was in my luggage. My boss said the only way i could get two weeks off was if i did work from my laptop, i had to write an essay about the subway buisnnes/popualaity in the U.K . Im sure my boss would understand, but what about my clothes i needed to have clothes. That would be discusting to wear the same clothes 3 days in a row. "You could just borrow some of our clothes." Olivia suggested. Izzie and Angie agreed. "I guess that would work." I said. My luggage better get here soon.

Olivias P.O.V

After 3/4 of us got our luggage we were told to look for a limo driver with a sign that said 'Tolentiono" On it since it was Cierras last name and she won the tickets. We got down their and right away we saw the shofur. Angie whispered "He is so hot." He was a tall muscualr guy with hair like Zayn but brown and the most prettest blue eyes ive ever seen. He looked to be about 20 or so and the best part was that he was britsh. I had to agree with this statement that he was pretty handsome. "I call dibs!" Izzie said. "Not if i get to him first." Cierra said walking over to him. "Are you Ms.Tollentiono?" He asked. His voice was so britsh and low alomst sounding like Harrys. "Yes i belive so." Cierra giggled. "Flirt." Angie said under her breath. "Hi im Angie." She said holding out her hand. He smiled and shook her hand. My friends are so weird but you gotta love em. "You can call me Wes."