Chapter 4

*Hi my awesomes! If you want to see the oufits and what the suite looks like and e.t.c go to my polyvore account which is fashionchicka816 :)

 Izzies P.O.V

When we were brought to our hotel Wes explained that if we ever needed tranpertation to just call him. Cierra and Angie exchanged numbers with Wes. I had a feeling they didnt just want tranpertation. "Call me somtime." Cierra said. Wes then smiled and awarkly back away. After that stange experience, we were brought to our luxury suite. "Did you guys hear that that band called One Direction will be staying on this floor tommrow?" The bell hop asked. I froze "The hottest band ever with the most amazinest voices ever that are the best band in the entire universe?" Angie said super fast. "Yeah i guess, but you will not be allowed to visit or knock on their door or cause any kind of disturbence that may ruin their stay." The bell hop said. "Yeah that wont happen." Angie said sarcasticly under her breathe. We were trying not to major fangirl but couldnt hold it in we screamed. And dont regret it! After our fangirl episode and the bell hop was looking at us as if we were crazy aliens we got into our suite. It was so cute! and it had the most amazing view! There were 3 master bedrooms. One of them had a bunk bed. Me and Angie decided to be bunk buddies. So cierra and Olivia got their own bedrooms. We all unpacked and i put my Liam poster up, right next to my bunk. After we unpacked, none of us could really sleep, even thou it was 3 in the morning, we just couldnt knowing our boys were going to be here tommrow! And then we just happened to find the kitchen full of junk food and sweets. We got sugar hi i guess you could say and ran around our hotel suite fangirling. Then we fell asleep watching 'Mean Girls'. Best sleepover ever!

Cierras P.O.V

I blinked my eyes open to find myself on the candy wrapped covered floor. 'Where am i' I thought. Oh yeah im in London! I streched, my back ached. Not minding, i got up and looked at the clock. 10:00am. Now this was a record for the latest ive ever slept. Even after i travel i wake up at least 8 the next day. Must be the time differnce. I shuffled around in the slippers and the Jack wills sweatpants and sweatshirt that Angie let me borrow. I tied my hair in a high bun. I walked to the kitchen and found a note written in Olivias hangwriting. 

Went to get Mc.Donalds for us girlies. Be back soon. Look outside the window. We are meeting One Direction somehow.

xxx Olivia

I set the note down and walked over the window, not knowing if i should be scared. I opened the shades to spot at least 2 thousand screaming girls with one direction posters screaming like crazed monkeys, They were even standing out in the rain. Us directioners were very deticated. I closed the shades utterly annoyed. I dont know how the boys handle this screaming. I did a little fangirling also then went back to the living room. Everyone else was asleep. Izzie was passed out almost falling off the couch and Angie was snoring like a mad women. I pulled my ipod out of my suitcase and blasted LWWY. "AHHH!" Izzie woke right up and started singing along. Angie and I joined. We were a directioner choir!

*************

After Olivia came back, fangirling about the britsh aceents everywhere and we had mcdonalds, we got ready for shopping. Our parents gave us $500 spending money each plus the $2000 we won from the contest but we didnt want to spend it all at once. We would spend $300 each today. It would be epic. I luckily got to borrow some of Olivias clothes until my suitcase comes. The airport had said that now it wouldnt come for 3 days and i just hope my boss will understand, i really need my laptop. The airport felt really bad for the delay and sent me $200 dollers. I guess you could say we were rollin in the dough. For a total we had $4,200 all togther for our 2 week stay in London. We got it all on personal credit cards! It was my frist real credit card.