A Vacation {Part 1}

"Hey, since Semester Break is coming up, what should we do?" Peter asked.

"Why don't we go to Long Island Sound?" Zaira suggested.

"Uhm. . .Why?" Shuri said.

"I have friends there and a place where we can stay." 

"Should we bring the Avengers with us?" MJ said.

"Nah, think of it as a normal vacation with your high school friends." 

"M'kay." Peter mumbled.

After an hour of packing, the teens were ready to go on a road trip. They all went inside Tony's Ferrari and buckled up with Zaira driving. And after 30 minutes of silence, it got boring.

Zaira got so bored that she plugged her phone into the car and played Anime Openings while singing perfect Japanese. 

The following were the songs that were played:

'Guren no Yumiya' by Attack on Titan

'Bye-Bye Yesterday' by Assassination Classroom

'Polaris,' by My Hero Academia

'Gurenge,' by Demon Slayer

'Red Swan,' by Attack on Titan

'Tanjiro Kamado no Uta,' Demon Slayer

'The Day,' by My Hero Academia

'Snow Fairy,' by Fairy Tail

'History Makers,' by Yuri on Ice

'Kiss Of Death,' by Darling in the Franxx

'Crossing Field,' by Sword Art Online

'Core Pride.' by Blue Exorcist

Peter, MJ, Ned, Shuri, and Zaira all sang along and screamed at the openings whose Anime was already done, 'Bye-Bye Yesterday' and 'Snow Fairy' specifically. It was confirmed, Zaira had successfully converted them into Weebs and Otakus.

They stopped when Zaira pulled to the side of the road and took out the bags. They then set up the tents and MJ was just there reading 'Fangirl' in the background. 

Zaira then opened her texts which were buzzing.

The Finest of Purple: Hey, Percy? Where are you and the Seven? Did you also bring Nico, Reyna, and Thalia?

I Hate the Gods: We're almost there. Leo accidentally burned Annabeth's bag and we had to replace all her things with Leo apologizing and shaking under her glare. That woman's glare could kill, I tell you! Man, I want some blue cookies and pan- DAM ADHD!!! And yes, we also brought the 3 you mentioned.

The Finest of Purple: How are you writing correctly?

I Hate the Gods: Athena was nice enough to give us contact lens that removes our Dyslexia after every single one of the Seven scored an A- in their midterms exams.

The Finest of Purple: Wow.

I Hate the Gods: Oh, we're pulling up! Who's with you?

The Finest of Purple: Peeps from Midtown High.

The Finest of Purple: Okay, bye!

I Hate the Gods: Bye!

Zaira turned of her phone and saw a white van from the road.

She smirked and called out to MJ:

"Michelle, come on! I have someone I'd like you to meet!"