Surprise!

Tony and Pepper then took off their helmets, showing their faces.

Pepper had a deep frown on her face.

Tony, though.

Tony's face was emotionless and dark.

MJ, Peter, and Shuri knew that look meant one thing.

Murder.

Zaira also recognized Natasha from where she was hiding near the door.

"What did you do to my daughter?" Tony asked, his voice dangerously low.

Flash surprisingly had some brain cells and didn't answer.

"What did you do to Morgan?" Pepper asked, venom laced her words.

MJ, being the backstabbing traitor she was, answered:

"He yelled at her, thinking she was just paid by Peter to pretend being your daughter."

After hearing this, Natasha came in and swooped a now sleeping Morgan in her arms.

"I'll take her to your room." Nat said, facing Peter.

"Yeah, sure." He replied.

She then walked out, leaving 40 stunned students staring at the Starks scolding Flash.

"And if you bully anyone else while your here, I will not hesitate to kick you out."

Tony's voice was so cold that it sent chills down everyone's spine.

"Y-y-yes, Sir." Flash stammered.

"Good, now goodbye. We have a meeting to attend." Pepper said.

They both put on their helmets, activated the thrusters, and flew out an open window.

Flash sat down and said nothing for the rest of their lunch.

After lunch, Carla or Carol went to the front and asked for their attention.

"Okay, Midtown. I have an announcement." 

All of Midtown then turned to her and urged her to continue.

"Since it has been a year since Thanos' defeat, we decided to celebrate. Next week is the celebration. So we decided to let you stay for a week to celebrate with them!"

Everyone cheered.

Peter and MJ smiled, they could have more quality time and fun with their family a. k. a. the Avengers.

Zaira was happy at that, her friends and family would also come over 2 days before the celebration.

"We will separate you into rooms and please meet here at 8:00 sharp for breakfast."

"Yes, Ma'am." Everyone said in unison.

Peter was with MJ, Ned, Betty, Zaira and Shuri.

This day was going great or not if his Parker luck would interfere.

But who care about that?