Ch.One

Aimee sighed as she pulled up to the village. She knew that she had a lot of explaining to do. But she didn't even know where to find her family.

Aimee got out the car and sighed. Everything was going to change as soon as she found her family. All she knew was that they were now living here.

Aimee walked out on her family when she was fifteen after a row. She left behind her sisters. Especially her little sister. She hated that. But she couldn't stay there. Not anymore.

***
After walking around, she found a restaurant. She walked inside. "Excuse me. Could you tell me where I'd find Sam or Danny Lomax?" Aimee asked.

"Er Yeah. You go out of here, go up the steps and it's number 2 Oakdale drive."

Aimee smiled. "Thanks."

***
Aimee stood outside the house. She took a deep breath and sighed before knocking the door. It took a few minutes for the door to be opened. "A-Aimee?"

"Hello mum."

Sam stood there in shock. She didn't think she would see Aimee again. She blinked back a few tears. "C-Come in."

Aimee smiled slightly and walked inside. Her family was there watching her. She recognised Tegan, Peri and Leela. Aimee frowned when she saw someone she didn't recognise.

"Ste, this is Aimee. Our other daughter. She's been away," Danny explained. He turned to Aimee. "Aimee, this is Ste. Your brother."

Aimee just nodded. She didn't know what to expect. Danny walked over to Aimee and pulled her into a hug. Aimee said nothing.

***
Peri had been sent to bed. Leela looked at Aimee. "So come on. Where did you go? You didn't just vanish for four years."

Sam sighed. "Leela. Leave it."

Aimee shrugged. She sighed. "No. I met someone and he took me away. Gave me an amazing life. He told me to come back here. To put things right with you all," she said.

Danny looked at her. "You have a boyfriend?"

"Yes. I do. He's an amazing man and makes me feel so damn good," Aimee said. She looked at her phone. "I should be going."

Sam shook her head. "No. Stay. We want you to stay with us. We're a family again now."

***
Reluctantly Aimee agreed to stay with her family. She grabbed her phone and text Warren, her boyfriend;

Staying with my family for a bit. I miss you already- Aimee xo

As soon as she sent the text, she saw Leela. "Come to start again?" She asked.

Leela shook her head. "No. We've all missed you Aimee. Nothing has been right since you left. We all thought you were dead! Do you know how that feels? Imaging your baby sister dead," she told her.

Before Aimee could say anything, her phone went off signalling a text message:

Be there soon - Warren xx

Aimee smiled slightly and looked at Leela. "I'm sorry. I had to go. Mum was driving me mad."

"I get that. Are you here to stay?" Leela asked as she went inside with Aimee.

Aimee shrugged. She didn't know what she was doing. All she knew was that she couldn't wait to see Warren again.