Chapter 15

Edited  ✔️

Chapter 15: The Letter

••Ariel Summers' POV••

I began to open the letter and read it again and again, my body quivering. 

'My sweet Ariel,

I see you have gotten back to your family, but just know that I will get you back my love. I love you, Ariel. You will be mine when the time is right, and if you don't come back to me by will, well you know the drill, princess. I'll enjoy punishing you. If you want your loved ones safe, I suggest you come back to me, love. 

With lots of love, Marcus.'

"Emily what am I going to do?" I asked Emily as I was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Shh it's alright, now go to sleep," she whispered in my ear, as she absentmindedly played with my hair.

After that I was out like a light bulb.

••Emily Lear's POV••

I hated seeing Ariel so vulnerable.
I hated what Marcus has done to her.
I hated Marcus

"Shh it's alright go to sleep," I whispered in her ear.

I tucked her into bed, then changed into a pair of capri yoga leggings, a purple tank top, then headed downstairs to grab a water bottle.

I came back into her room and saw tears streaming down her cheeks and sobs escaping her lips. I quickly went over to her and held onto her.

I couldn't stand that Ariel had gone through so much, she was like my sister, my twin, my best friend. Although she didn't know much about me, other than the fact that I ran away from home two years ago, she really didn't know anything about my past.

I understood her beatings and pain and sorrow, for I was abused by my own pack members and my own family. I was their personal slave, I cooked and cleaned and even did their homework, and when I found my mate, he rejected me. That was the last straw, that night I packed my bags and ran away and ended up here.

My last thoughts before I drifted off to sleep were -make sure Ariel never leaves your sight.

For I knew that Ariel will turn herself in if she had to -to save her family, that girl would do anything.

YES! I know it's an extremely short chap, but don't complain. I wanted you guys to see a little of Em's POV and the letter that Ariel receives so yup.

Vote/Share/Follow

Love ya
Alaa<3