Bye,Bye America

I woke up to tik-tok by Kesha playing, and I did my morning routine. I am so sorry for not introducing myself, I am Kim Kyndil. Most people know me by Kyndil Villarreal, but my real name is Kim Kyndil. I live in America and I look American, but  I am really Korean. The name Kim sounds familiar am I right. Well, I am Kim Namjoon's, aka RM from BTS, little sister. Anyways, I am getting ready to head to the airport to go and visit him. He has no idea. He has never let me meet the other members, but that is not the reason I am going. I want to see him because I haven't seen him in so long. I put on some shorts and a black tshirt. I grab my bags and head to the airport. Nobody knows that Namjoon is my brother. I am adopted, so the only people who know are my biological parents. I tell my grandma every major thing in my life, but I haven't even told her. I am 22 now, and I've know that he is my brother since I was 13. I arrived at the airport and go through security and all that fun stuff. When I board the plane I find my seat i  put my headphones in and play my fav playlist. When I am waiting to get there let me tell you my biggest secret of all. A few people know this secret, because it has to go with some people.