My horrible story

4 years ago.

Me and my friends are at the beach the boys (Tristan,Mason) went to go and get something from the car, so me and the girls (Mariah,Bryleigh,Brianna) were wandering on the edge of the beach. Then we saw something in the water, a man. He swam ashore, next thing I know everything went black. When I woke up I saw the girls and I tied up, and then I saw the man standing in front of me smirking. I saw blood on my shirt and the girls, but I wasn't injured. Then the man told me to drink from a cup, I hoped it has poison it it so I would die. Because I would rather die than be here, but it tasted good instead of bitter. Then I felt something on my my face, but I didn't think much of it. "You will be mine and do everything I say or I will kill your friends." he said looking in the direction of the girls. At that moment the Tristan broke the door down and Mason followed him. There eyes were glowing, it wasn't new to us because we new they were werewolves. Then Tristan shaped the man's neck and Mason came and untied it. I figured the man was a vampire because the blood and neck snapping added up to that. "Y'all reek of vampire," Mason stated and we laughed. But then I stopped laughing and everyone looked at me strangely. "What's wrong Kyndil?" Brianna asked. " He made us drink from a cup and it tasted amazing. And when I drank it I felt something on my face. We're vampires. " I replied. "Well, that explains the smell. " Mason said trying to lighten the mood.