Hello

I woke up at 8:30 in the morning, but I didn't leave because I remembered that joonie doesn't live alone. Then joonie came in my room. "The boys left, but we are having lunch with them at your favorite restaurant." he said. "What restaurant?" I asked him. "Chedder's," he replied with a smile. I jumped out of the bed and was bouncing around the room all excited. "I love you, my awesome big brother!!!" I told him. "Ya, I know. But if we are going to meet them on time you got to get ready, so we can leave when it is time." he told me trying to have authority in his voice, but I'm Kyndil nobody can control me. "You can leave by yourself I want to take my bike(I have a motorcycle). I can go by myself." I told him. " Ok, but call me if you get lost. And sense I am not riding with you I'm going to meet up with the boys now." he said. "Ok, bye love you." I said as he was getting out of my room. After he left I took a shower and put on my fav outfit. It is a black shirt, a black leather jacket, black leather pants, and black jacket ankle boots. Then I did my hair style which is my hair down and big curls(I have natural curly hair). After that I did my make up which is smokey eye and red lipstick. At some point joonie sent me a text telling me to be there at 12. It was was 11:50 so I left the house in a hurry. By the time I got there it was 12:05 so I went inside. I saw my brother. I started walking over to him.

Namjoon POV

Me and the boys were sitting at the table waiting for Kyndil. All of a sudden I saw the boys jaws drop. She didn't 😩.

Kyndil POV

I sat down at the table next to my brother. And I immediately get a stupid lecture. "Kim Kyndil what have I told you about wearing your leather." he started. "Oh my god Namjoon it's just clothes." I got on to him. Then I turned to the boys. "Hi, I am Kyndil. The ugly guys little sister." I said to the others. They looked at me as if I just walked out of a movie screen. I have them a sweet smile so they could get back to normal. Then all of a sudden Namjoon blurted out, "Ya, stop staring at my sister like that!". And with that they all looked down. "Don't be so mean joonie!" I yelled at him. And the boys laughed. "Joonie?" Yoongi asked. " That's what she calls me, " he told them. Then the waiter came to take our orders. And of course he was staring at me. Then Seokjin said " Yah, keep your eyes of of my child, " Oh he made me laugh. The waiter just studded a yes sir.

After we finished lunch we went back to the house. "So, Kyndil. What is it that you do?" Yoongi asked. " Oh, uhh. I don't have a job. " everybody looked at me all curiously. "I am very wealthy," I added. " Oh, I guess that makes sense. " Hoseok replied.

We spent the rest of the day getting to know each other. Apparently I have a special nickname to each boy. To Namjoon I am sis, to Seokjin I am what someone would call their daughter, to Hoseok I am flower, to Yoongi I am cupcake, to Taehyung I am sissy, I am also sissy to Jimin, and to jungkook I am jagi. I also have have nicknames for the boys. Of course, Namjoon is joonie, Seokjin is eomma, Hoseok is hobi, Yoongi is gummy bear, Taehyung is tae, Jimin is jimmy, and Jungkook is kook.