Home sweet Home?

Mabel wake up were at the bus stop. I said shaking my sister.

Huh already? Mabel asked just getting up.

Ya. I said.

Ok dip-sticks. Mabel said.

We both got up off the bus seat and thanked the bus driver even tho he was still about scared about our great uncles. we got off the bus and Mabel put waddles in her bag.

Our Parents weren't there so we decided to walk up to our house the way we usually do. We walked on the side walk we started to pass our school when a girl ran over and hugged Mabel she had black pigtails. and a pink shirt mostly covered by her overalls.

Hazel! Mabel screamed.

Mabel! Hazel replied.

Oh Hi Dipper. Hazel said regularly.

Hi. I replied.

Where were you two over the summer break!? Hazel almost yelled.

Oh ya.. I forgot to tell you we were going to out great uncle's place. Mabel said.

You didn't tell her? I Said/asked.

I forgot to. Mabel said.

Its ok! I was just wondering. Hazel said.

Oh I have go home. Hazel said.

Ok bye. We both said.

Bye! Hazel said running.

We continued to walk past out school then mall. A couple minutes later we made it.

The house was the same with Flowers and trees in the back. Granite pavement leading up to the white door with stickers that Mabel put on it the Garage beside the house. and the fence around everything.

We came up to one of the trees and Mabel climbed it and climbed back down with the extra pair of keys.

Got it! She said putting the keys in my face.

We walked up to the door and put the key in the lock and turned it together.

Hello anyone? I said not seeing anyone.

Me and Mabel slowly walked inside the house looking around we walked into the living room it was quiet.

Surprise! a women with long Sandy blond hair and blue eyes a purple dress to top it off. A man was next to her he had brown eyes brown hair and a suit and jeans.

Mom, Dad! Me and Mabel yelled at the same time. we ran over and hugged them.

How was your summer? Our dad asked us.

Epic! Mabel said.

Ya it was fun. I said.

I'm happy you had a good time. Our mom told us.

Waddles jumped out of the bag and ran out and grabbed a Caramel apple off one of the table's behind mom.

Waddles! Mabel scolded her pig.

A Pig! Our Mom said 

That's Waddles... I said.

And were keeping him! Mabel said.

We cant keep a Pig, Mabel. Our Dad said.

Mabel did the puppy eyes like she always does. Pleaseee. she asked.

Ok you two. Our mom said.

what? Our dad said.

It will be ok honey. she said patting our dads back. we tried to go up stairs when our mom called us back down.

Dipper, Mabel we need to tell you one last thing. Our mom said. what is it? I asked.

Well a college exchange student is coming to stay with us for the year. Mom said.

I was not excited or upset. I was usually alone other than Mabel and now i'm used to it. 

When are they coming? I asked.

Today. Dad said smiling. Ok. I said 

Me and dipper are going to go get our rooms ready. Mabel said walking up stairs happily.

Sorry for the short chapter (: