Episode nine: We need a break (Part one)

Starting off with Kazuya with him already resting up as Irina was talking to her friend who from Kazuya he gets up as he needed to grab some water

???: "Huh? Irina whose this?"

Irina: "Oh I forgot. Kazuya meet Xenovia. Xenovia meet Kazuya."

Kazuya: "H-hello."

Xenovia: "Hello there so why are you in Irina's home?"

Kazuya: "Well..."

Irina: "It's because I let him in after he got beaten up pretty badly."

Xenovia: "Really? He doesn't look bad."

Kazuya: "You won't believe me but I may have some sort of regeneration ability."

Xenovia: "For real?"

Kazuya: "Yes believe me."

Irina: "It's true."

Xenovia: "Ok so how did you receive the injuries."

Kazuya: "I got into a fight and I survived somehow."

Xenovia: "Oh well then let me ask you something. Are you religious?"

Kazuya: "Yeah i'm a Christian."

Xenovia: "Interesting. So then can I ask you something?"

Kazuya: "Yeah sure."

Xenovia: "How good is are you at fighting?

Kazuya: "Not that good unless I have my weapon."

Xenovia: "Good because I want to have a sparring match."

Irina: "Eh!? I don't think that's a good idea."

Xenovia: "Hey if he wants to challenge me then he should tell me.

Irina: "Kazuya are you sure you want to use 'it.'"

Kazuya: "Yes."

Irina: She sighs "I'll get the eggs."

Xenovia: "Eggs?"

Kazuya: "Proteins. I need it for my weapon to work."

Xenovia: "Ohh."

Timeskip

Kazuya and Xenovia were outside somewhere nobody would see them or interrupt them fighting as Xenovia pulls out her sword and as Kazuya eats the eggs and pulls out his driver

Xenovia: "Hmm?"

Then Kazuya twist the left rod

Omega!

Kazuya: "HAH!!! AMAZON!!!"

Evolu-E-Evolution!

Xenovia: "What the?!" Then she didn't hesitate to attack as Kazuya quickly dodges as she created a small crater

Kazuya: "What the?!"

Xenovia: "The holy sword of destruction. Like the same suggest." Then charges at Kazuya which she strikes him and as Kazuya was on one knee as Xenovia placed the blade near his neck "Well that was quick. Why didn't you fight?"

Kazuya: He reverts to normal "Look I didn't wanted to fight people."

Xenovia: "How so?"

Kazuya: He then looks at Irina and nods to which she knew what was gonna happen and so she nods back "Ok here it goes..." He then gives a long explanation on the Amazons

Xenovia: "Ohh my goodness i'm sorry."

Kazuya: "No it's fine. I got some stuff to take care of see ya guys."

Irina & Xenovia: "Bye."

Meanwhile

Sho was getting his wounds treated by Tsubaki

Sho: "Oww, oww, oww, oww!!!!!"

Tsubaki: "Suck it up it's not that bad."

Sho: "Not that bad?! I got sliced in the neck I could have died."

Tsubaki: "Yeah and whose fault was it that got himself nearly killed?!"

Sho: He groans "Look I get i'm sorry I got myself almost killed. But hey how was I suppose to know that another fucking Amazon was there?"

Tsubaki: "What Kazuya again? I swear i'll go and kill him for you."

Sho: "No this one is different it managed to defeat me in three moves and had a driver."

Tsubaki: "So basically now you have two people coming to kill you then?'

Sho: "One who is weak and more of a pacifist and the other managed to beat my ass."

Tsubaki: "Look I think you need to take a break because honestly i'm pretty sure you'll just get yourself killed."

Sho: He sighs "You know what for once i'll take a break or two because honestly I've kept forgetting to do two things. To take care of the chicken and for me to spend time with you."

Tsubaki: She blushes a bit "Well the chickens were already being taken care of. But... I don't mind a bit."

Sho: "Ok then." He sighs and lays down on her lap

Meanwhile

Harmamo was walking his way back home

Harmamo: He sighs as he opens the door to his home and the lights were out "Ok. Kuroka. You ther-" Then he got tackled to the ground as the lights were turned back on

Kuroka: "Nya~ welcome back sweetie~"

Harmamo: "And as usual you're this excited every time I come back home."

Kuroka: She pouts "Well of course every time you leave the house I get lonely~"

Harmamo: He sighs "Fine fine I get it."

Kuroka: "Good." Then she got off of him

Harmamo: "Look I have some stuff to do."

Kuroka: "Eh? Like what?"

Harmamo: "Trying to get something to eat as i'm already getting tired from almost killing two people."

Kuroka: "...You serious?"

Harmamo: "No they were just Amazons."

Kuroka: "Ohh."

The end

A/N: "Sorry if it was short but for now this episode will be more of a relaxation for the three Amazons."