Prolouge

Hey, guys I am starting this new story.  It includes all my personal favourite couples from my favourite tv shows.  The main focus or the couple whose relation I am going to build up is manan, but all the couples here are going to have their moments and flashbacks.  All of them are going to have their unique stories.  This is my second story overall.  I hope to get all you guys' support and to get to know you guys better.

p.s.- I will post a big character sketch of all the couples so

Just a little snippet of the story-

***********************************************************************************

This is Nandini's POV and she is talking to Abhimanyu(Neil)-

Wo sab chodo. Tum mujhe bato tum ro kyu rahi thi?- He asks noticing I was crying.

Main? Main kaha ro rahi thi? Shayad tumhe koi galat fami hui hai.- I say trying to convince him that I was not crying.

Mujhse jhoot mat bolo.- He says. I knew he is getting mad that I am hiding something from him. The thing is almost everyone knows I was crying because I had started crying in front of fab5 and almost everyone standing there saw me crying while running. I had just wiped away my tears when I ran into him.

Okay fine! I will tell you but not now- I say hoping he agrees. He nods.

Nandini, waise tumhne notice kiya ki aaj unlogo main se kisi ka bhi abhitak call nahi aya?- he asks.

I don't know. I haven't talked to anyone since that day.- I say quietly.

I just look at him and remember everything that happened that day. I had tears in my eyes as I was looking at him. He was getting emotional as well. I am pretty sure he was remembering that day as well.

I just look at him with tears running down my face and a 'I am hurt' look on my face. He takes me into a hug.

I am so sorry- He says.

No you are not.- I state as I realize what is happening.

Please.- He pleads.

Please? Really you are saying please? Then what about that day when I was saying please? You didn't listen to me. No one listened to me. Now you're saying please and expect karte ho ki main aapki baat sun lu?- I ask.

I know I am sorry. I should have said something that day, but you know they were right. I still agree that we were right and you were and are still wrong. Par bhul jate hai isse and move on.- He says.

Ek minute. I was never wrong. Aur rahi baat aap log right hone ki aap logo ko jo chahiye tha wahi hua.- I say.

Tumhe lagta hai this is what we wanted. No. We would never want this.- He says.

Well you guys made it very clear that day. Agar aap logo ko ye nahi chahiyeta to why did you do all of it? Why did you not say anything then? Aur han...- I start to shout my next sentence when I was interrupted.

***************************************************************************************

That's all I have for now.  Hope you guys like.  Do tell me what you think.  I will be waiting to hear from everyone.  Please, please, please comment and vote.

And like I said at the beginning of my first book, all the characters belong to the writer and makers of the show. The only thing that belongs to me is the what will happen in my story now on.