2. WELL I DID WHAT YOU WANTED

Hey guys, here is the next chapter.  Hope you like it.

Ma'am woh sir aap dono ko bahar gadi main bula rahe hain.- I hear Khanna say.

Khanna not now.- I say out of habit. But then realize that Khanna is here.

Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?- I ask surprised that Khanna is here.

Khanna is here means at least he is here. What if everyone is here?

Woh sir bahar aap dono ka wait kar rahe hai.- Khanna answers. I realize that I am mad at all of them.

Well tum apne sir se jake boldena ki hum nahi aa rahe hai. Aur agar unhe kuch kam hai to woh khud andar aa jaye.- I tell Khanna.

Both Khanna and he looked at me like I had grown horns. I glare at both of them. Khanna leaves and he stops looking at me like that.

Tumne aisa kyu kiya? Marne ka irada hai? Waise bhi woh tumse pehele se hi naraz hain.- he yells at me. I know almost the whole student body of S.P.A.C.E is staring at us.

Woh mujhse naraz hai? Really you think that is the biggest deal here? I mean how can you even take his side? Main yaha pichle 1 and a half year akele reh rahi hoon and you...- I was yelling at him but then I hear a yell behind me that shuts me up.

Nandini. Kya kisi se bhi aise baat karte hain?- The voice cuts me off.

I turn around as everyone else does. I get emotional seeing everyone there, but then I get angry.

Oh really? Phir kaise baat karte?- I ask, yelling back. There standing in front of me was Shivaay Singh Oberio with his wife, four brothers, five sister-in-laws, two sisters and two brother-in-laws.  Everyone gasps. No one ever dared to talk to Shivaay Singh Oberio like this. His family had shocked expressions.

Neil yaha aao.- Shivaay orders calmly but you could hear the anger in his voice.

The idiot standing beside me goes and stands by his wife, Avni.

There the complete family. Six brothers and their wives standing by each other.

Nandini, tum yaha se chalo- Shivaay says in the same tone of voice tone.

No. I am not going anywhere.- I yell at him.

The family is giving me pleading looks to stop all of this. I ignore them.

Kyu?- He yells back now.

Because I don't want to go somewhere where no one wants me.-I finally yell back.

All of them had expressions that looked like they had just been slapped.

I had tears in my eyes. Navya comes and stands by me. She had no idea what was going on, but she still supports me. I could even see Manik wanting to come and stand by me. And that's what he does, fab5 comes and stands beside me.

How dare you say that?- He yells at me. I could see everyone stopping him from coming towards me.

Oh really? I should ask you. How dare you come here and yell at me?-I yell back

I mean how could you? You know main khush thi. Main bahut khush thi. My whole life I stayed away from my family. Meri puri zindagi, but aap log aye mujhe le jane. Tab toh main bahut khush thi. My happiness knew no bounds. I thought finally main ek happy aur normal life ji sakti hoon. Avni bhabhi aap to janti hai na? Happy aur complete family to aap ke bhi sapna tha right? But you guys proved me wrong that day. Us din aap log chahte the ki I leave again. And for what? Oh it's for my own safety. Aur mere safety ke liye apne mujh par haath uthaya. You slapped me that day. Aur in logo ne kuch nahi kaha. None of them said anything.- I yell back crying.

They all just stood there. I knew they would have nothing to say back.

You guys got what you wanted so now leave me alone. Actually you know what I will be leaving. Anyways I don't think ki I can stay here anymore.- I say, looking at Neil who is the reason everyone found out where I am.

I turn around to leave when a hand stops me. I turn back to see who is stopping me. I see Anika bhabhi standing there with all my other bhabhi's.

Kya chahiye aapko?- I say pleading to let me go.

Nandini. Unse jake baat karo.- Anika bhabhi says.

Kyu? Why should I talk to him? Did he talk to me that day? Did he listen to me? Did any of them listen to me? Did any one of you stop him? Listen to me? Listen to what I wanted?-I ask.

The ladies were just giving me pleading looks with tears in their eyes.

No right? Then why should I?- I ask, yelling. I see fab5 standing beside me. I know they had no idea what is going on but they were still standing there for me.

Because we are older than you.- I hear Abhay say.

Wow, I didn't know that.- I say sarcastically.

Hum tumse bade hain which is why we know what is right and what is wrong.- Om says.

Well you know what I did just what you guys wanted me to do. You guys wanted me to leave and go somewhere no one knows me, without anyone finding out. I did just that. I left without telling anyone where I was.- I say.

Hey guys here was the next chapter hope you guys like it.   Please do comment and vote.  It would mean a lot to me.  And again hope you guys like it.  Sorry that I updated so late.