Locating Loki

"I mean, if it's not too much trouble." Edy hid her smile at the interaction between her dads. "No, no. It's fine." Steve did his best to be gracious. Edy looked at him and mouthed 'Thank You'. He gave her a slight nod and went back to listening to Coulson.

"It's a vintage set. It took us a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but..."

"We got a hit. Sixty-seven percent match. Wait, cross match, seventy-nine percent." Said the agent monitoring the screens.

"That's our number." Edy said quietly.

"Location?" Her dad asked, back in strict agent mode. "Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding." The agent said confused. "He wants to be found." Edy said so they could hear her. "Why does he want to be found?" She wondered aloud looking at her dads.

Fury walked into the lab in his usual coat swishing dramatic fashion. "Captain, you're up." Steve nodded and left to suit up. "Uncle Nick, why does a Norse God want us to come after him? He has to have an endgame. What are we missing?" She asked fearfully.

Fury sighed. "Unfortunately, we won't know till we get there." Ya, that didn't make the knot in her stomach any better. Taking a deep breath she hugged her dad and went to suit up. She knew she wasn't cleared to join this fight, but she would make sure Steve got there safe and do all she could to help.

Natasha and Edy flew the Quinjet at maximum speed. It seemed Loki had decided to take over a group of people in Germany. As they got close enough to see Edy gasped at the sight. Hundreds of people kneeled, but one man stood. She knew by his age why he refused to kneel. Before they could begin to descend Steve had seen as well and hitting the button to drop the hatch dove out of the jet.

They quickly lowered the jet to be able to see what was happening. Steve managed to block a direct hit that was aimed at the elder man. She breathed a sigh of relief and felt pride warm her. She had heard all the stories of her bio dad from her dad and even his friends, but seeing it in person she better understood how important the Captain was.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Steve said walking slowly towards Loki.

"The soldier. A man out of time." Loki spat back.

"I'm not the one who's out of time." Steve said calmly.

Edy and Natasha backed him up, bringing the jet to eye level with machine guns pointed on Loki.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Natasha called over the speaker. Like greased lighting, Loki sent a blast of blue at the Quinjet . They quickly pulled up just in time, giving Cap the time to throw his shield at Loki. They both begin to fight.

Loki flung Cap to the ground. Cap threw his shield, but Loki swatted it way. Cap, using all the moves of a boxer, was knocked down by Loki. Standing over him, he points the scepter's
tip on Steve's helmet.

"Kneel." Loki demanded.

"Not today!" Cap yelled flipping and knocking him out with his leg. Loki grabbed him and quickly flipped him over.

In the Quinjet, Natasha and Edy looked at each other worried. Before they could make a move to help a very familiar static came over the com. Edy sighed in relief knowing that back up had arrived.

Even in the heat of the moment she had to smile giving Tony point for style when AC/DC's "Shoot to Thrill" took over the speakers.

"Having fun without me, Princess?" He asked teasingly. "You wish, Stark." She said knowing he would be able to hear her. "Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?" Natasha simply smirked and shook her head at the egomaniac.

Both Cap and Loki looked up at the sky. Tony flew over in his suit and blasted Loki right back to the ground. Tony touched down smoothly. He stood up and pulled out every piece of weaponry the suit had.

 He stood up and pulled out every piece of weaponry the suit had

"Make your move, Reindeer Games." Tony taunted. Loki put up his hands and surrendered, too easily in her opinion. His armor materializing away.

 His armor materializing away

"Good move." Tony mocked.

"Mr. Stark."

"Captain."

Not the way she had envisioned them meeting, but the best things never went to plan.