Megatron x Knockout

Megatron somehow wasn't feeling himself today, he didn't know what it was so he just walked it off, but it struck hard on his spark when he sees Knockout, the lustful cherry red bot, posing like a model 24/7, he entered the medbay and was greeted with a hello from Knockout "hello Lord Megatron~, how may I serve you today?~ knockout's tone of voice made him hard on ze spike ;3 "Knockout, this maybe confusing for you, but..these many years I have grown these emotions for you, emotions that I can't even describe, my spark begs for you everytime I see you//.." knockout knew what he meant, he knew what the emotions were "kneel~'' megatron was confused so he kneeled down for him, Knockout immediately kissed him, megatron tensed but quickly responded with a french kiss "so soon my dear megatron?~~" Megatron blushed but carried Knockout to his quarters and laid him on the bed "you wouldn't mind this would you?'' megatron asked "anything to please you master~~" Megatron started to smirk and opened the panels, sliding a digit into his valve, small thrusts turned to fast ones making Knockout moan, mega kissed his neckcables biting onto the sensitive ones "oh~, you really know how to pleasure a bot my liege~~" Megatron smirked between the kisses and slides his spike into Knockout's aft, "oh~~, so tight~~" Knockout moaned loudly as megatron thrusted onto his aft "oh megatron~~, your spike feels so good!~~ pls frag me harder!~~ Master pls!~~~" Megatron smirks even more and slammed and thrusted hard and fast, he pictured Knockout covered in his Overload, begging for more, so he thrusted faster and faster, reaching closer to his climax, "oh megatron~, quite the ah~~ quick one aren't oh~ you?~~" megatron took out his spike from his aft and Overloaded on Knockout's entire frame ''!, Oh my~~" Knockout bit his digit, smirking at megatron "you play tricky master~~