❃.✮:▹❀2❀◃:✮.❃

The day was hot with a cold breeze blowing through every now and then. It was a nice day for outside activities like running, going to a park, or just taking a nice walk.

But no, Y/n was inside a pastel pet shop scratching the chin of a cat named Battery.

Battery was a sweet cat. Only getting *ahem* caty with customers and other employees when provoked.

The black and white spotted cat purred as Y/n chuckled while rubbing his chin. Both of them glanced over to the shop doors though, due to the soft sound of the bell ringing.

"Hello there, doll." Y/n said after glancing up through her eyelashes at the girl who was by the door. After of which, her gaze returned to Battery.

A nice breeze blew into the shop as the girl stood there with the door open. "Hey there, are you okay?" Y/n asked, now placing her full attention on the girl.

Y/n's gaze drifted along the cutie in front of her. She noticed the short brown hair the girl was sporting. She noticed the beautiful chocolate brown eyes that held so much innocence it made Y/n almost melt. She noticed that the girl had cute little pads on her fingertips.

'Something to do with her quirk probably.' Y/n thought as the still unnamed girl stood there, dumbfounded.

With a smirk on her face, Y/n sighed and patted Battery's head before leaning on the desk she was currently behind and making direct eye contact with the brown haired beauty.

The contact made the girl jump slightly, her bob bouncing with the movement. "Oh! Um, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, I guess I spaced out there for a minute." the girl giggled causing Y/n to smile.

"That's fine. Are you gonna need any help finding what you need?" Y/n asked, setting her head in her hand as her smooth voice slipped between her lips.

"Uhh heh, maybe?" the girl said, stepping further into the shop and closing the door behind herself. "I need to get a dog kennel. Are there any here?" she asked with a cute head tilt that Battery mimicked.

Y/n chuckled and brushed Battery's back before walking around the counter. "Follow me." she commanded and the girl followed with a quick head nod.

"What kind of dog are you getting a kennel for?" Y/n asked as the two arrived at the boxes of unmade kennels.

"An english bulldog." the girl answered, she was a couple steps behind Y/n and watched as the girl in front of her leaned in to look closely at the boxes. "I'm Uraraka by the way. Thank you for helping me.".

Y/n looked back and smiled over her shoulder at Uraraka. "Mind if I call you doll, Uraraka?" she asked, a sly smile on her face.

Uraraka processed what Y/n told her and blushed. "Oh! Yeah, sure. I mean I wouldn't mind!" Uraraka said in a rush as her gaze darted around the area of the shop they were in.

"Don't be so nervous, doll. I won't bit. Also, my name is Y/n in case you didn't read my name tag." Y/n said in her calming and smooth voice. Her fingers brushed over a medium sized kennel before they gripped it and pulled it out a little.

"This should be big enough for a bulldog, what do you think?" Y/n asked, her head turning to look at Uraraka.

Uraraka was completely out of it. Her gaze fixed on Y/n's arms. 'Why are her arms so toned, what the heck? She works at a pet shop not a gym why would she be so ripped?!' Uraraka's mind was racing as her face grew more and more red.

"Doll?" Y/n's words seemed to snap Uraraka out of her daze as she nodded rapidly.

"Yeah yeah, that sounds great! Thank you!" Uraraka said, quickly moving to help carry the thin box.

"No need to thank me, just ya know, doing my job." Y/n smiled at Uraraka and continued. "And it's not like I wasn't gonna help a cutie like you.".

。・:*:・(✿◕3◕)❤