drarry not drapple

Ok so I published this before but I'm gonna re-post it here. Not many ppl have read it so I'm deleting it and redoing it here!

Harry always liked Draco. They have been friends for like three years now and just so happened to find out that Draco was gay.

He always smells of apples though and one day harry got the stupidly brave idea to replace the apple.

At lunch

Draco's eating his usual green apple sitting with pansy. Harry goes over, and takes his apple before he can eat it.

Draco's POV

"Harry give my apple back."
I say. I was talking to pansy to see if she knew if Harry was gay or not but she won't answer me.

"On one condition?"
Harry says with those adorable puppy eyes he uses when he wants something.

"Ok, shoot."

"Go on a date with me?" He asks nervously tapping his thigh.
I stare at him dumbly before blushing like a mad man. The whole great hall way staring at us making inhuman noises like ieeeeeeee and awwwww!
Really its quite annoying buttttt...

"No."

He  looks heart broken as he responds. "N-no?"

"Nope because  I need to ask you. So Harry will you go on a date with me?"

Harry squeals like a little girl. "Omgggg yasssss drawcoooo!"
He tosses me my apple and runs away to the Gryffindor tables.

------
Harry's POV

" oh my god, Hermione get in here!!!!!"
I yell from the boys dorm.

"Yes?"

"I don't know what to wear to me and Draco's date!!!!?"

"Ahhh I wondered when you would ask me about that."
She said knowingly.

She goes to my closet and pulls out a simple white dress shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans. She then handed me a bottle of hair gel.

"Uh...Hermione, I don't use hair gel."

"You do now, come here I'll help."

I walk over to her and she messes with my hair for ten minutes straight.

"There!" She says handing me a mirror. My hair looked like the same messiness, but it was a tamed mess.

"Oh thank you 'mione your a life saver!"
I say hugging her and she goes to leave so I can change.

"I know I am." She sashayed out of the room.

Since she didn't pick a pair of shoes I settle for black converse and I head down to the school entrance waiting for Draco.

"Scared potter?" He says when he gets here as we are leaving the school going to hogsmead.

"You wish!" I grab his hand while we walk down the trail.

About 20 minutes later we are at the three broomsticks with cups of butter beer.

"Soooo harry, this is like an actual date right? Does that make you my boyfriend?"

I blush but answer anyway.
"No, it makes you my boyfriend."

Draco reaches for my hand and kisses my finger tips. "Well then thank you for thus date kind sir."

Of course Draco with his classy sass as always.
I slightly bow my head at him.
"Of course fine lady." I say mockingly.

"Just saying your more a girl then I." He says laughing.

"Hmph, well to bad!"
I say but I can't jeep a straight face, I break out into a huge grin.

"We should be getting back before curfew. We both know the whole school will be taking about this."

I laugh but nod in agreement. As we walk back into the school, people are staring whispering and aweing again. Its giving me a headache.

"Do this again sometime harry?" He asks me with his signature smirk.
"Gladly."

605 words!!!