Prologue

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT* This book contains adult humour, language and some kinky scenes. Read with your own concerns.

Melody's POV

"I hate him!" Sobbing, I clutched onto my dear, dependable friend shaking my head with uncontrollable hurt.

Scarlet Foster was like my diary, I could tell her anything and know she wouldn't tell a soul. She was a more up-to date diary though; because everything she digested, she would give me the best advice back. As much as I felt guilty about crying on her shoulder right now I knew I could come to her for help.

"I hate him too Melody but sitting here crying over your dick head of a boyfriend isn't going to help." She stated stroking my untamed hair.

"He was no longer my boyfriend the moment I saw him inside of her." I mumbled trying not to cry even more with the heavy memory.

Do you ever cry so much it gets hard to breathe and then you start doing those sobbing sounds and no matter how hard you try; they just don't seem to go away. Well yeah that's me right now.

I did everything for that boy, I gave my life to him. What does he do back?

Cheat...That's what he does.

"I know just what you need." Glancing up to her through my tear-stained eyes, I knitted my eyebrows together.

I don't even know what I needed right now, How could she?

"What?" I croaked anxiously. With the evil glint in her eyes I automatically knew what ever she had planned I wouldn't agree to it....at first that is.

"You, my little innocent bundle of joy," I'm not that innocent! "Need to go out and get yourself a Wolfgasm." She mused wiggling her perfectly shaped eyebrows. I shook my head in disapproval. No, I shouldn't, I won't let myself be one of those girls that give themselves to the werewolves for free simply to enjoy a wolfgasm.

A wolfgasm;

(noun)

A climax of sexual excitement with a werewolf. This is like an orgasm but 10x more enjoyable, pleasurable, and memorable.

Werewolves are known as hot, devious creatures that are not to be trusted as much as humans but after experiencing what they can give, sexually, Going back to a human, the opposite sex, is hard.

It sickens me how pathetic humans sell themselves to be with wolves just for pleasure and that is something I swore I'd never do. A relationship isn't all about sex.

"Scarlet I can't find a werewolf to have a Wolfgasm with just to wipe away the pain from Dillon. Yeah, it would be perfect revenge but you know how I fell about them." Dillon was my ex-boyfriend and like I said, If I were to have sex with a werewolf, it would be nothing more then to wipe away my sorrow. I would feel  conflicted about using the man as a rebound.

All in all, I wasn't very warm hearted towards the dominant kind. But that's a story for another day.

"Oh but you can Melody! Live a little. I'm pretty sure the place will be heaving with werewolves that just want a one night stand." She chirped pushing me up to face herself smiling.

Putting it as a one night stand didn't sound so bad... A lot of people do one night stands: No strings attached right? I mean I am twenty two working most of the time... Why not add some saucy fun into it?

"It will be fun, I promise." She argued gracefully. I rolled my eyes sighing. It couldn't be so bad could it? I'll just try it...once. See what the big hoohaa about it all is.

Maybe letting myself go is something that would be positive for my health. Sitting around grieving over my untrustworthy boyfriend who has always been witless is something I don't fancy.

So why not?

I cheekily smiled sitting up.

"I Melody Wright am letting Le Scarlet Foster take me to Club W, where I will experience my first Wolfgasm."

Cloud nine here I come!

***

Sorry for any spelling/gramma errors. Please feel free to point them out.

Please Vote, Comment!

(Edited)