Talk To Me (Freddie and Jim only)

Ellena: Hey guys...

Freddie: Yes Darling?

Jim: What is it, Love?

Ellena...I need help...I'm so tired...emotionally.

Freddie: What do you mean?

Ellena: I mean...I'm depressed as fuck. I am so sick and tired of life...of being here...I am a talentless piece of shit who's dream is to meet Freddie Mercury and Jim Hutton...

Freddie: Wh-

Jim: Let her speak.

Ellena: I'm tired of being different. My friends...oh wait...I have none. My family...hate me. My brothers a homophobic person. He also hates that I want to be a boy. My mom doesn't give a care. My dad...has been out of the picture for ages. The people I related to the most are either in Missouri while I'm stuck here I Mississippi or dead. I'm so sick of crying my eyes out every night and day because my brother messes everything up. Im so sick of my mother rejecting me in life. I'm so sick of EVERYTHING. I sometimes wish I were still my past self.

Freddie walks out. Jim is Ellena's adopted Father.

Jim: Talk to me. Come sit down and tell me everything.

Ellena sits beside hi on the couch.

Ellena: I was a Nanny who watched cats and kids. My husband was my now boyfriend, Christian. I had gone to every Queen concert I could. I would go o road trips all the time. I died I a car crash. And I was re-incarnated into this girl. I Am Different. That's the only way to put it. Only one other person knows the real me. And nobody cares to ask about me. Oh my birthday the only person that cared to call was my uncle. My grandma doesn't care. My Paw had a heart attack the day before my birthday. And my Gram passed away. It's like my friend always tells me... The best of people have the worst of luck.

Jim sits there, listening quietly. He hugs Ellena close as she cries.

Jim: It's alright. Your alright, sweet girl.

Freddie sits beside he and the two of the squish Ellena into a hug.