Dare 2

Ellena: *Gulps* Papa Freddie... You have a dare from Queenfan4ever07. You have to flirt with Roger in front of Jim.

Freddie: I can't betray Jim like that!! No!!

Brian: it's a dare Freddie.

Freddie: no. I don't want to break his heart!

Ellena: fine. UNCLE ROGER!!! COME HERE!!!

Roger: Yes love?

Ellena: Flirt with Freddie! Now! It's a dare.

Roger: *shrugs* okay. Karma is a bith. Isn't it, Freddie?

Jim: *walks in*

Roger: oh stop it you sexy beast.

Jim: WHAT THE FOOK?! FARROKH BULSARA!!! I'm so mad at you right now... How could you cheat on me like this?

Freddie: it's not what you think..

Jim: don't talk to me right now... In fact stay away from me... You pakistanian fuck! *Runs off*

Ellena: you really shouldn't have pushed that button...

Freddie: YOU AND Queenfan4ever07 GAVE ME THE BLOODY DARE!!!!!

Ellena: go to him. I'll come with you.

Freddie and Ellena walk upstairs.

Freddie: Jim darling?

Jim: go the fuck away. Now.

Ellena: Papa Jim let me in.

Jim: *open the door slowly* what do you want?

Ellena: let me explain. *Walks in* Freddie was dared by Queenfan4ever07 to flirt with Roger in front of you.

Freddie: I looked at her and told her "I can't betray Jim like that. No." Brian told me that it was a dare and that I had to do it. And I still told him no. I even told him I didn't want to break your heart. So Elena got Roger down here... And he called me a sexy beast in front of you. Since I wouldn't flirt with you.

Ellena: yeah. It's my fault. I shouldn't have given you the Dare, Freddie. But Jim, you had no right to call him a pakistanian fuck. He's not from Pakistan. He's from Zanzibar. In Tanzania. In stone town in fact.

Freddie: those are all facts.

Jim: *hugs both of them*

Freddie: but he did have every right to call me that because I called him an Irish Witch the other day.

Jim: *nods* and I'm still upset about that.

Ellena: I got to go now. bye! *Walks out of room*

Brian: how did it go?

Roger: yeah how'd it go?

Ellena: you better expect a big ass whooping from Jim later.

Roger: *hides in a cabinet*