15

"Im really really sorry for making you mad Jendeukie, Im just really tired" Jisoo says while scratching the back of her head "Sorry that I forgot to fetch you"

Jennie didn't replied, she's just sitting on her chair while glaring at Jisoo

"Let's make this up Jen, I don't wanna sleep later knowing you're still mad at me. Let me treat you ice cream"

"That is not enough"

Jisoo sighed

"How about....a dinner date?"

"Nope"

"Stuff toys?"

"No"

"C'mon Jen. You have three wishes so tell me what you want me to do—"

"I want a pair of Gucci shoes, a chanel dress and many more. Can you give that to me?"

"Ok. Let's go to the mall" Jisoo said making Jennie shocked

"Wait! You're going to buy that for me?!" Jennie reallys wants those brands but she didn't expect Jisoo to buy it for her. "Hey! Jichu Im just joking! We don't need to—"

"I am a Genie so I'll consider this as your first wish, you still have your two wishes" the older girl chuckled

When they arrived at the mall, Jisoo called the store's manager to show them the new arrival items. Jennie felt shy, regretting what she said. She wanted to go home by now but Jisoo was holding her hand tightly like she doesn't want Jennie to be separated from her.

"Jisoo, this is too expensive"

"No Jen, we're already here so let's just buy it" Jisoo said, the manager gave the two kinds gucci shoes that will fit into Jennie's style.

"Please Jichu, don't buy this for me" Jennie said while pouting. She knew that the shoes are very expensive, she didn't want Jisoo to use her money for it. Jisoo sighed and nod her head

"But which is one more beautiful for you?" Jisoo asked. Jennie points the leather one "Oh this shoes is a good choice. What's your size?" Jennie doesn't know her shoe size too so the manager helps them.

"Its so beautiful!" She said while walking infront of the mirror. She was about to put back the shoes on the display table when the saleslady stops her.

"Oh maam! You don't have to put that back here because your girlfriend bought it already" Jennie turns around, she saw Jisoo smiling at her, a Gucci paper bag can be seen on her hand. Jennie walk towards Jisoo before giving her a playful slap on the arm.

"You shouldn't bought it for me!" Jennie buried her face on her palm making Jisoo laugh as she find it really cute

"It's ok Jen, Don't be embarassed. We still have the two stores to go"

_____

"This is the best dress for you maam!" The lady said while fixing Jennie's dress

"Yeah...I like it but how much is-"

"Ok. Miss. We're going to buy that" Jisoo said as she laid her card on the counter table

"Jisoo! This is the most expensive one here! You should buy the cheap—"

"Jennie, I don't know when is the next time I'll treat you like this so please....let me do this" Jennie can feel the sincerity on Jisoo's voice

"Ok then....T-thanks." She mumbled.

After that they walk into another store, the guard greets Jisoo but Jisoo ignored him because she's shy  but Jennie slaps her arm and told her to greet him too.