Chapter 3: The Duel Carnival.

Y/n P.O.V.

It's been about month since I helped Dextra, me and her started to bond, with her and me sneaking away from our 'jobs' to see each other. Shun was getting suspicious of me disappearing all the time.

(Note Y/n and Shun are wearing masks to cover there faces)

But right now me and Shun are waiting for arena doors to open, looking over to my right I saw Dextra with Nistro and to my left was Yuma.

Shun: Interesting.

Me: What?

Shun: There are three Elites here.

Me: That is interesting.

As the doors open me and Shun walked through to our spots, he was three across from me.

Yuma P.O.V.

As I walked in I was excited to be here. As I made my way to my spot I noticed the two guys with masks on, they look so cool. I thought with stars in my eyes.

Back with Y/n:

After about five minutes of Heartland speech we were told to put our heart stone into the duel roller. And with that the next round began.

Time skip 3rd P.O.V.

Heartland: Now we cut to a mysterious duelist by the name Rebellion.

Right now it shows Dark Rebellion with 5750 Atk points.

Y/n: Now Dark Rebellion finish him off Lightning Disobey!

The duelist Y/n (Rebellion) was facing was launched of his duel roller.

All the civilians started to cheer.

Heartland: What's this? It seems that Rebellion didn't take any damage from that duel.

Heartland: 'No damage how is that possible he should taken at least one hit'

Heartland: What's this another duelist is pulling up beside Rebellion and by the looks of it it is Falcon (Shun).

The two duelist stare at each other before nodding and turning in the same direction that is the volcanic area.

Y/n P.O.V.

As we made it to the volcanic area I noticed that a duel just ended and it was between Shark and another guy.

Shun: Are you ready Rebellion?

Me: You should know that Falcon.

Me/Shun: Duel!

Shun: I'll go first draw! First I'll summon Vanishing Lanius in Atk mode!

Vanishing Lanius Atk 1300.

Shun: Next I activate his effect to summon RaidRaptor Tribute Lanius.

RaidRaptor Tribute Lanius Atk 1800.

Shun: I now activate the effect of Tribute Lanius to send a Fuzzy Lanius to the graveyard. Now the effect of Fuzzy Lanius activates allowing me to add a Fuzzy Lanius to my hand from my deck.

Me: 'Here it comes'

Shun: I now activate the effect of the Fuzzy Lanius in my hand allowing me to special summon it.

Fuzzy Lanius Atk 500.

Shun: Now I overlay Vanishing Lanius with my Fuzzy Lanius and Tribute Lanius! Obscured falcon, raise your claws sharpened by adversity! Spread your wings of rebellion! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Rank 4! RaidRaptor Rise Falcon!