Unexpected guests

❄️TIME SKIP❄️
After thier concert.....The agency sponsored BTS with an amazing dinner

"Thanks manager" Heera bowed politely to her manager.
"You deserve it!"Her manger smiled and patted her shoulder.
"OK GUYS IVE GOT GREAT NEWS!!!!" Their boss cried.
"What?" Jimin was to engrossed with his food that he didn't hear what thier boss said.
"We've got very special guests joining us."
"Really?" Heera asked
"Who" Suga(originally named yoongi) asked
"The local soccer team!" Their boss cried.
"Supa Strikas????" Jungkook asked.
"Will we get to meet the super league's best team" V(originally named taehyung) asked.
"I can't believe it!!!" Seokjin replied.
"Whatever! As long as none of them touch my lil kitty!" Yoongi looked at Heera with a gummy smile. Yes, they were dating❤️
"Ahh cmon yoongi we all know that one of the players are Heera-biased" Jimin smiles sarcastically at yoongi.
"Yeah yoongi relax"Jin patted his shoulder.

Suddenly

"Our guests have arrived"Thier boss replied as he went to the entarance

At the entrance where BTS ate, There were tall shadows of tall men, each one  with different styles and appearances.

Heera watched as one player greeted BTS's boss
With a handshake. Thier boss led them into where BTS was.The players entered the room one by one.Each one with thier own special appearances.

One of the players caught Heera's eye: Dark skinned, tall,long dreadlocks left untied.
He introduced himself As Rasta, the captain of the soccer team.
"Well Strikas, Meet BangTan Sonyeondan(BTS)"BTS's boss replied.
As soon as Rasta saw Heera, he blushed. His cheecks were bright red.

The players sat down at the long rectangle table.

There was an empty seat near Heera's left (Yoongi sat at her right side)Rasta sat beside her , blushing harder. It was hard to control his emotions, cuz he was a big fan of BTS-and to make things more interesting, he had a really bad obsession with his bias, Heera

"H-hHi Heera" Rasta said to the gurl beside him.
"Hi!" Heera smiled. She noticed how bright red his face was. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"He has a really bad obsession with BTS, especially you Heera" Cool joe replied on his captains behalf. "Sorry, I'm just excited" Rasta said.

This was Heera's first time meeting a fanboy with such excitement.