Goodbye?

Heera and Rasta were chatting the night away...... They both laughed and smiled throughout the dinner. They both even exchanged numbers!

Finally it was time to go home. The BTS members needed rest for themselves after thier tiring concert. The only problem was.... IT WAS RAINING HEAVILY.....

Both the band and soccer team said thier goodbyes.
"Soooo we'll meet again right?" Rasta asked Heera.
"Well, I'm sure we will!" Heera smiled with her reply.
They both hugged each other b4 leaving.
"Hope to see you soon!" Heera waved a 'goodbye as she yelled from afar .
Rasta just nodded with finger hearts 🥰.
The players ran over to their personal cars, getting wet by the rain .🌧

///////RASTA's.  POV///////
I FINALLY MET MY BIAS OOOHLALALALALALA . I'm such a lucky A.R.M.Y to meet her face to face and chat with her for a whole meal!!!!!!
But there was just one problem.......  DID I GET A BONER WHILE HUGGING HER?????? ( yes underage readers, this fanfic will have some hot scenes on the way so don't say I didn't warn y'all)
Boiii I'm so hard right now !!!!
Ahhh the way her hands were wrapped around my waist.
////END OF POV//// 

Rasta snapped back to reality....  he was driving while fantasising about them in a very sexual way.
As soon as he reached home, he took a shower and decided to get some sleep 💤 💤
But he couldn't just yet,
BOOOOIIIIIIII HE WAS SO HORNY

Usually, Rasta is the type of fan who reads BTS 18+ fanfics but never really watches porn. And even if he did , he would watch when he was in a really , really , REALLY horny mood.

Meanwhile Heera could not get any sleep cuz she felt something which she had never felt before.
The way Rasta wrapped his arms around her body.
His dark, sexy stare.
Heera just tossed and turned in bed.
THAT DID IT !