~Scary Nights~

Julia's POV

After Nikki and Austin got to cleaning up the kitchen, I pulled Alex to the living room. I walked over to the couch and pulled Alex down with me. We made our selfs comfortable. He was sitting normal and my head was in his lap with my legs going to the other side of the couch. I was really comfortable.

I felt Alex laying with my hair.

"what are you doing with my hair?" I asked him

"I think I'm braiding it." he sounded unsure.

"what do you mean you think?" I asked him. Giggling

"I mean I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just playing with it." he said laughing.

"can you hand the remote?" I asked him.

"yea. Where is it?"

"it's on the table beside you."

"okay." he said then reached over to get it. He held it above my head.

I reached to grab it, but he moved it higher to where I couldn't reach it.

I pouted my lips "Can I Pleaseeeee have the remote?" I did my best put dog face.

"You can get the remote if you kiss me."

If he was going to play like this, what could it hurt if I play too.

I put one of my legs on one side of him, so I was now straddling him. Of course, as usual he smirked. I lightly brushed my lips against his, then went to grab the remote

When I pulled away I noticed his smirk was gone., SCORE!!!!!!!

"That was mean. Do you know what I do to mean people?" He asked me, with that stupid smirk on his face again.

"What do you do to mean people?" I asked him, smiling

"I TICKLE THEM!!" He yelled. Before I could get off his lap his hands got to my side. 

I tried to get away but it didn't work. He pushed me down on the sofa so now he was on top off me. 

He stopped tickling me and stared at me. His hair in his eyes, he looked reallyyy good, but thing again when doesn't he. 

"You know I really like this position." He said smirking.

"Of course you would." I said sticking my tongue out at him. 

He leaned down and pressed his lips lightly againist mine. I ran my fingers through his hair. He slowly licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I decided to play with him., I heard him groan. I smiled into the kiss, and when I smiled his smiled back. Before I had to to let him in Nikki and Austin interuppeted us. 

"Umm... Are we interupting something?" Nikki asked. Alex got up so he wasn't on top of me anymore. I stood up and stood next to him. 

"Does it look like you did?"I asked her back.

"Uh yea, but Alex and I have to get back home. My mom called saying she wanted us home." AUstin told us. Standing close to Nikki.

"And my mom called and said I have to go on a road trip with the family in the morning for 2 day." Nikki said looking sorry. I was going to ask her why she was sad, but I realized why. It was because nobody was going to be here with me for probaly 5 days. and I cant go with her because there car isn't big enough for her family plus and I would feel like I was intruding.

I started frowning. I felt Alex wrap his arms around me and kiss my cheek.

"Awww you guys are so cute together." Nikki said smiling at us.