date

it was 7:30 and you wear waitin for cody to come and pick you up so that you can go out on your date. it was now 8:00 and you were just about to call him when you heared a knock on the door and went to get it and saw cody standing there in a pair of jeans and a shirt smiling at you.

"wow you look really pretty" he said

"thanks you don't look to bad yourself" you said as you blush at what cody just said  about you.

"you ready to go then" he ask

" yes" you answered then you locked the door and walked to the car.

Cody held the car door open for you while you got in. Cody ran to the  other side and got in he started the car as you were driving down the road yiyiyi comes on the radio by cody of couse you started singin along to it.

Cody looked at you and you looked back at him untill you stop and asked what was looking at and he said nothing you just have a beautiful singin voice

you said thanks. once you got there cody got out of the car and opened your door and held out his hand for you and you took it and got out of the car and walked into the movies and got one large coca cola and one largebpopcorn and got your tickets to go and see mockingjay part one ( soz guys i didn't watch it because don't like the hunger games)

once the movie was over you thought your rubbish away and walked out to the car and on the way home cody stop at the beach and you and him walked across the shore hand in hand and haft way across the shore you sat down but just as you were about to sit down cody pulled you on his lap and you rested your head on his chest and started talkin about life and stuff and just as you were about to get up cody kissed you softly and sweetly on the lips and you kissed back and after 2 mins of kissin you both pulled away and cody asked you to be his girlfriend and you said yes and you to got up and walked back to the car and insted of goin back to your place you went to his place.

when he opend the door and you walked in behind him he slamed the door shut and pined you up to it and started kiss youvon the lips hungry and started the way down your neck and he picked you up bridle style and carryed you  up the stairs and on the bed and you two started makeing out again and started to undress each other and you know what happend next