Chapter 7: Abs, Drooling, and Sanity (*inserts evil laughter*)

Reader's POV
While you were working for The Corporal, you came to find out one of his many perks. He is a Boss Ass Bitch. And you weren't joking. He would literally just sit in his chair, all high and mighty on his pompous ass, while drinking his black tea, that *cough* *cough* you made.
Sometimes, you actually had to stop and wonder, what am I going to do with this bastard? But, then you thankfully remember something important:
You aren't going to be in the nursing home when he is over eighty.
[[The Next Day]]
As you walked up to his doors, you knocked three times and waited. He never came to the door, so. . .you took matters into your own hands.
You pulled out your skeleton key and pushed it into the lock. As you slowly turned the key, you heard the lock click, and the door open slightly. You turned your head left and right to make sure no one was coming, and then stepped into the room quickly while shutting the door behind you.
You leaned up against the door, closed your eyes, and sighed heavily. When you opened your eyes again, you noticed there was a lump in the bed, over in the corner. You audibly gasped, but not too loud. Oh, dear God rest this poor old man's soul, was the only thought in your head before you took a silver bucket of water and dumped the cold ass water all over The Corporal himself.
His eyelids fluttered open and he pushed back the sheets hiding his short figure. You noticed something extremely important when he stood up and walked over to his bathroom though. What was that? Well, he was shirtless and his eight pack was pretty much defined to perfection. It almost made you drool, but you didn't.
For the sake of your Sanity, and Dignity, you didn't drool.