Problems

Baylee got Millie to a seat. 

"Mills what's going on?" Baylee asked worried. Millie was so out of breath she couldn't hardly talk. She just nodded her head 'no' as in I don't know. Ms Dyer suddenly came out of the house.

"What's going on?" she asked among seeing Baylee's worried expression.

"We don't know." Baylee said. 

"Get her to the car." Ms. Dyer said. Baylee picked her up and brought her over. The drove over to the hospital and Millie got checked out. 

"Who do you want in the room for this...?" the doctor asked.

"Everyone, Ms. Dyer and Baylee are my family ma'am." Millie said.

"Ok well I am sure you already know this but you are four months pregnant." the doctor said. 

Silence filled the room. Shock. 

"Can we have a second?" Ms. Dyer said barely keeping her composure. The doctor left. Millie's eyes were already watery.

"What. The. Fuck." Ms. Dyer said and slammed Baylee into the wall. "You mean to tell me Millie saying you were a mutant was true and that you two fucked around in bed!" she raged.

"Y-yeah-" Baylee stuttered. Ms. Dyer let go of her and grabbed Millie by both of her arms.

"We talked about this! When you told me and I didn't believe you we still talked about this!" Ms. Dyer hollered. She let go of Millie and looked where she could see both of them.

"What were you two thinking?" She sighed angrily. Baylee and Millie exchanged glances but stayed silent. "Well?!" Ms. Dyer yelled.

"I thought you were on the pill..." Baylee said.

"I thought you would've taken the protection just incase." Millie said.

"But you said-" Baylee began.

"Are you blaming me?!" Millie said.

"No I take responsibility for my actions. All I was saying was I thought you said that." Baylee defended.

"Do you still love me?!" Millie asked.

"Yes!!" Baylee said.

"Enough!" Ms. Dyer yelled. "You two will be lucky if I ever let you see each other again." Ms. Dyer said.

"What? No!" Millie said getting up quick to grab Baylee.

"Yeah no. You can't separate us now" Baylee said hugging Millie back. Millie turned her head where she was looking at Ms. Dyer too. 

"Like hell I can't." Ms. Dyer said.

"No you physically can't. That can hurt the baby which will physically hurt Millie." Baylee explained. 

"Why hasn't it already hurt her than?" Ms. Dyer questioned.

"Because she was unaware of it." Baylee said. "Look I have a book on it at my house." Baylee sighed.

"Get in the car we're going to your house. I can't look at you two right now." Ms. Dyer sighed.

They drove to Baylee's house where they stayed. A month passed and things had settled down and they lived at Baylee's. Baylee hadn't told her parents yet but decided to. They acted pretty well. 

One night Baylee was cleaning the dishes so Millie sat on the couch to wait She rested her legs up on the couch too, slightly bent and her feet hung off the couch. Her belly was on the large side. She rubbed it and let out a sigh when Baylee's sister Hana sat next to her with a book.

"You have no idea why it hurts do you?" Hana said.

"Just kicking right?" Millie asked. Hana smirked.

"Growing." Hana said. Millie looked away and nodded. Hana opened the book and sat a little closer to Millie.

"You should read this, I mean- skip chapters one to two because that's how to actually conceive... which you obviously know how..." Hana said flipping through the book. "And I mean you're only human so I have no idea how you're going to give birth I mean you are only like what five months?" Millie nodded. "Yeah and every baby is different and seeing as you and Baylee know nothing she hasn't even pushed you into labor yet but late six months is usually good." Hana said.

"Pushed me into labor?" Millie questioned.

"Yeah, your body won't go into labor until she decides to make you which is where things go wrong because if it's too soon or too late the results can be... gruesome." Hana sighed.

"Hana are you scaring Millie with that stupid book." Baylee said walking into the room.

"Nope. Just giving her the facts since you wouldn't listen to me." Hana said.

"It'll all work out and take care of itself." Baylee said pushing the book closed.

"How?" Millie asked clearly worried.

"Hana will you give us a minute. Or the entire night for that matter." Baylee said scowling a bit. Hana rolled her eyes and left, leaving the book with Millie.