epilogue

"Thanks mum." I mumbled as I climbed out of the car. 

"I'll be back in an hour?" She suggested and I nodded, wiping away the tears that were already leaving my eyes. 

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, no I'm okay, I'm okay." I whispered and my mum smiled sweetly. "I love you." 

I nodded and she drove off. 

I shivered and I walked through the gates of the cemetery and walked for around five minutes until I found your grave. 

'Harry Edward Styles

February 1st 1994-September 28th 2014

A perfect son, grandson and boyfriend' 

A loud sob escaped my lips and I sat beside your headstone and I leant my head against it. "Hello baby." I started, "Sorry I haven't been here for a while, I've been doing my exams. I passed all of them, my overall grades were A's and B's..." 

I sniffled and I cried more and more. 

"I m-miss you so fucking much. Nothing is the same, the boys aren't the same, you're family aren't the same, I'm not the same. Why did you do it? You were always so happy?" 

I placed the roses I had brought Harry infront of his grave and I kissed the headstone. 

"I will love you forever and always, and I will never ever forget that you love me." I wiped away my tears with the sleeve of my sweater and I folded my arms to create more body heat. 

I sat there for another 45 minutes telling you about nothing majorly important. Just silly little things. 

"Gosh how do I wish you were here Harry, I miss your cuddles so much and your kisses, your kisses were my favorite thing in the world, and the way you would sing me to sleep and when you would sing loudly along with the radio. I miss you so much, so so much."